Intelligence - 'Things Change'

Intelligence - 'Things Change'

There are 2 comments on the Blogcritics story from Dec 19, 2006, titled Intelligence - 'Things Change'. In it, Blogcritics reports that:

If I trusted CBC's Intelligence to telegraph its intentions, I'd think the tide has changed in Mary's favour and against Jimmy in 'Things Change.' But because the next episode could conceivably be titled ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Blogcritics.

MiLO

United States

#1 Dec 21, 2006
I just found this "INTELLIGENCE" program while in "DA VINCI"S INQUEST" news site.. Being a huge fan of in my opion DA VINIC'S INQUEST #1 series ever!!!! and here I came across Ian Tracey in this new series. I loved Ian's performance in the Da Vinci's Inquest and am interested on how I may watch this program "Intelligence" here in Oregon-USA cable TV...

Since: Dec 06

United States

#2 Dec 21, 2006
WoW!!! I just learned through these posting news that Mr. Chris Paddock is Inventor of THE NEW "INTELLIGENCE". I have yet to see it. I live in Oregon-USA have cable tv. I am inquiring how to get it on cable here..I must say "Mr. Paddock is a Genius. All his programs have been our #1 favorite..Best to ALL ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Da Vinci's Inquest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donnelly Rhodes: Down-to-earth Vancouver actor ... (Mar '09) Mar '09 johnnie-2129 1
News Da Vinci, with a twist (Jun '08) Jun '08 Heres the ting 1
News CBC Wants 'Intelligence' Dead, Says Show's Creator (Dec '07) Jan '08 Canada 5
News Finest drama on Canadian TV (Dec '06) Dec '06 MiLO 1
News News from Hollywood North (Dec '06) Dec '06 MiLO 1
More from around the web