The Ali G SHOW song??
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cim3ra

Miranda, Australia

#1 Oct 5, 2007
Would any1 know the song in between scenes , the techo drum and bass type song of The ali g show~~ not the movie.
anonym007

Germany

#2 Nov 20, 2007
I've read in a comment from "ali g - in da fbi" video, that was from paul oakenfold (Drum n'bass type music) but i'm not sure. I am myself trying to discover but till this time no luck.
anonym007

Germany

#3 Nov 20, 2007
You are refering to the Ali G seasons in UK, right?
anonym007

Germany

#4 Nov 20, 2007
In that case its "187 lockdown - gunman [natural born chillers]", and in the USA show its "Dilinja - twist'em out". Was i helpful?
luke

London, UK

#5 May 1, 2008
the "Dilinja - twist'em out" soundtrack for da ali g show is great, i've been looking for it! it's on the episode called "Law"
Jay

UK

#6 Aug 10, 2008
Hi guys, does anyone know the name of the track Ali plays when he shows the film producers his 'film', there is a drum & base track playing in the background as he is screwin the girl from behind?
Ash

India

#7 Sep 25, 2008
Theres another song on the ali g show, some rasta guy mc'ing over a heavy tune, its at the start of the episode where he tries to sell his erotic book novel, link to the vid:

&fe ature=email

Any ideas?
Ali

United States

#8 Nov 3, 2008
I've been looking for the song in the previous post as well, about 15 seconds into the youtube video
Marcus

Durham, NC

#9 Nov 6, 2008
Found it on YouTube

Aquasky Vs Masterblaster - Dem No No We (Feat. Ragga Twins)
matt

Arlington, TX

#11 Jun 13, 2009
thanks man yeah this is sweet

Jon

Chappaqua, NY

#12 Jun 23, 2009
Anyone know what's the reggae song that's playing at the beginning of this video?
Nat

Mexico, Mexico

#13 Jul 19, 2009
“crank it up“ by Scooter is played in bruno´s segment. Great song.
audralina

Corvallis, OR

#14 Aug 16, 2009
Does an one know of the song that plays at the end of one of his episodes of the Ali g show with the hot drum and bass song with the girl singing. Not actual words, but just to the beat. I think it might be the same episode as this song...Aquasky Vs Masterblaster - Dem No No We (Feat. Ragga Twins)
Jessica

Sun City, AZ

#15 Sep 11, 2009
Does anyone know the name of the song that is in the dvd main menu screen in both seasons? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
CVV

Toronto, Canada

#16 Oct 30, 2009
Does anyone know what the song is in the opening of this segment?
Ali_NYC

Chappaqua, NY

#17 Oct 31, 2009
CVV wrote:
Does anyone know what the song is in the opening of this segment?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wGHABbJBP5UXX
Aquasky ft. Masterblaster and Ragga Twins - Dem no no
Oleg

Kovrov, Russia

#18 Dec 1, 2009
guys it`s Aquasky vs. Masterblaster - Dem No No We
David R

Tel Aviv, Israel

#19 Jan 14, 2010
Marcus ! Thanks so much man , I've been looking for this tune for long time now. Respect
Bomboclat

Birmingham, UK

#20 Feb 17, 2010
Jay wrote:
Hi guys, does anyone know the name of the track Ali plays when he shows the film producers his 'film', there is a drum & base track playing in the background as he is screwin the girl from behind?
Its Menthol Man -'Snowball' pal
JAS

Spalding, UK

#21 Apr 29, 2010
Are you talking about this track?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Da Ali G Show Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The World's wealthiest comedians - The most for... (Nov '06) Dec '12 kim 10
ali g dvd main menu song (Jan '07) Nov '11 TerryG 2
News 'Bruno' (Jul '09) Jul '09 John 20
News 'Bruno': extraordinarily raunchy, occasionally ... (Jul '09) Jul '09 flyboy 66
News 'Bruno' stars Sacha Baron Cohen, Paula Abdul, R... (Jul '09) Jul '09 flyboy 7
News Review: 'Bruno' quickly goes out of style (Jul '09) Jul '09 David G 1
News Spoof sputters (Jul '09) Jul '09 Fruitcake Helper 2
More from around the web