Woody Allen can't curb enthusiasm for Larry David

Full story: Newsday 8
Woody Allen needs no introduction. Love him or hate him, he's been making movies since 1966 and has been a major factor in our cultural consciousness. Full Story
me00o

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jun 15, 2009
those two are some of the world's best comedic minds...i can't wait to see the movie
wordygurdy

Shirley, NY

#3 Jun 15, 2009
los mets wrote:
ever since woody took his yellow daughter as his soupmaker/wife i just cant watch his movies anymore
I'm sure he'll manage to get along without you.
FELLOW LIer

Freehold, NJ

#4 Jun 15, 2009
i doubt you were a fan anyway...he doesn't usually appeal to racists.
los mets wrote:
ever since woody took his yellow daughter as his soupmaker/wife i just cant watch his movies anymore
cazzindle

Reading, UK

#7 Dec 8, 2010
the funniest thing ever in take the money . was watching ayoung woodies mum and dad giving an interview wearing false nose and glasses .being so ashamed of him. and he.s first heist sending him on the path of crime was robbing a bubble gum machine x
britcaz

UK

#8 Mar 6, 2011
I wonder how the apparell is doing now that gallianos comments on the ole chesnut about the rabbi styli is doing; seems like that scmuck is really going to need a rabbits foot aimed directley up his ole pre-verberal ,could be its a case of his own rothko is his sunset and not his sunrise ,maybe his tequilla needs a little more gren adin love caz
britcaz

UK

#9 Mar 6, 2011
the soup drag on says burp if you dont stop harrasing my woody il huff and il puff and il blow your hoose doown
britcazzz

UK

#10 Mar 21, 2011
oh woody! oh woody1 oh woody my love1, what a wonderful woody you are, you are ,what a wonderful woody you are!.........and we danced by the light of the moon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
paul shykora calgary

Calgary, Canada

#11 Mar 21, 2011
me00o wrote:
those two are some of the world's best comedic minds...i can't wait to see the movie
...YES....''LOVE'' Him...GOD Bless...yada u...eh..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Curb Your Enthusiasm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Kennedy Jr. to marry actress Cheryl Hine... Aug '14 SirPrize 3
'Basketball Wives' TV feud headed to Broward court (Jun '12) Nov '13 tweedledick 2
'Curb Your Enthusiasm' actor Jeff Garlin arrested (Jun '13) Jun '13 MrBernstein 1
TV Land switches gears, acquires 'Curb Your Ent... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jazzy 1
music from the show (Jan '13) Jan '13 domjov 1
Cheryl Hines to spend the holidays with Bobby K... (Dec '12) Dec '12 spyglass 1
I'd rather be robbed, than have friends over (Sep '11) Oct '11 LAD 2
More from around the web