Video: George Lucas, Cuba Gooding Jr talk "Red Tails"

There are 3 comments on the CBS News story from Jan 19, 2012, titled Video: George Lucas, Cuba Gooding Jr talk "Red Tails". In it, CBS News reports that:

George Lucas, Cuba Gooding Jr., Terrence Howard, and Method Man spoke to CBSNews.com's Ken Lombardi about their new film, "Red Tails," which tells the real-life story of the Tuskegee Airmen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

Already too much BET

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jan 19, 2012
More propaganda making the blacks look important. Yes, you get your own movies, black TV stations, month, days, college funds, affirmative action, and over used race card. Oh yes, and the trendy speeches against old white men whom built the greatest nation in the world. Funny how blacks canít run a nation because Africa is still a sh*t hole. If the white man didnít feed and prevent the spread of AIDS in Africa, no humans would be on that nasty continent. So Who dat??? The more power given to blacks, the more they run things in the ground.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#2 Jan 19, 2012
Wow! Hate much?
Already too much BET wrote:
More propaganda making the blacks look important. Yes, you get your own movies, black TV stations, month, days, college funds, affirmative action, and over used race card. Oh yes, and the trendy speeches against old white men whom built the greatest nation in the world. Funny how blacks canít run a nation because Africa is still a sh*t hole. If the white man didnít feed and prevent the spread of AIDS in Africa, no humans would be on that nasty continent. So Who dat??? The more power given to blacks, the more they run things in the ground.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#3 Jan 19, 2012
I respect George Lucas but I fear that this effort is going to become an "alternate" history to placate the wannabe crowd in February.

Coleman Young was one of those tuskegee airmen and they had to screw him into the soil at his parting and leaving for Hell.

I hate it when movie makers grab history and rewrite it according to Hollywood. It makes money and a mess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

CSI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Episode of April 16 (Apr '14) Apr '14 Glenn Thiel 1
News George Eads taking leave of absence from 'CSI' (Aug '13) Aug '13 Guido 2
News Sitcom actor Danson joins CSI cast (Jul '11) Aug '13 allen baker 5
News Who was TV's greatest detective? (Jul '11) Jun '13 Zac Hanson 4
News Ted Danson's 'CSI' Debut: What the Viewers Are ... (Sep '11) Mar '13 BobaLouie 14
News Magic Johnson launches the Aspire cable network (Jul '12) Jul '12 moze 1
News Former CSI Actor Gary Dourdan Fined $100 in Dru... (Jan '12) Jan '12 donestoopid 1
More from around the web