Disabled veterans memorial has DC gro...

Disabled veterans memorial has DC groundbreaking

There are 5 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Nov 10, 2010, titled Disabled veterans memorial has DC groundbreaking. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

For South Florida philanthropist Lois Pope, the journey to create a memorial for disabled veterans began more than 40 years ago when she sang for Vietnam War vets at a rehabilitation center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

John H

Ruidoso, NM

#1 Nov 11, 2010
That's what we need, another monument.

Yes, I'm a disabled vet also.
Gotcha

United States

#2 Nov 11, 2010
Happy Veterans day fellow vets!!!
nam vet

Carlsbad, NM

#3 Nov 11, 2010
it was a nice parade, hey gotcha did you attend?
nam vet

Carlsbad, NM

#4 Nov 11, 2010
they need a monument honoring all war veterans, with there names, not just the purple hearts and the ones that died, what about the ones that survived dont they deserve some kind of recognition?
Gotcha

United States

#5 Nov 11, 2010
nam vet wrote:
it was a nice parade, hey gotcha did you attend?
We caught the one in Houston! The Black daggers made a jump, and 147th did two flyovers! Pretty good! The weather was perfect!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

CSI: NY Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Actor Hill Harper will speak at the fifth annua... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Again 1
News Kennedy Center to feature Questlove, Black Thought (Sep '14) Sep '14 59_Strat 1
News 'Under the Dome' casts two series regular roles (Feb '14) Feb '14 Matthew Mcwhorter 1
News Melina Kanakaredes (Jan '14) Jan '14 tommy 1
News Craig T. Nelson Plays Nemesis on 'CSI: NY' - Em... (Dec '08) Aug '13 ben willis 2
News CSI: NY: How Far Will Mac Go to Save Christine? (Feb '13) Feb '13 Kosal Da 1
News Actor Gary Sinise opens up about Wheaton concer... (Jul '12) Jul '12 loopsparky 1