Donna Teresa: It's no act, actor Gary...

Donna Teresa: It's no act, actor Gary Sinise helps lift troop and v...

There are 1 comment on the Monterey County Herald story from Jul 13, 2010, titled Donna Teresa: It's no act, actor Gary Sinise helps lift troop and v.... In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

I caught my first glimpse of actor Gary Sinise when he portrayed the unforgettable character of Vietnam veteran Lt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

Veteran

Salinas, CA

#1 Jul 14, 2010
Gary Sinise is a champ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

CSI: NY Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kennedy Center to feature Questlove, Black Thought (Sep '14) Sep '14 59_Strat 1
News 'Under the Dome' casts two series regular roles (Feb '14) Feb '14 Matthew Mcwhorter 1
News Melina Kanakaredes (Jan '14) Jan '14 tommy 1
News Craig T. Nelson Plays Nemesis on 'CSI: NY' - Em... (Dec '08) Aug '13 ben willis 2
News CSI: NY: How Far Will Mac Go to Save Christine? (Feb '13) Feb '13 Kosal Da 1
News Actor Gary Sinise opens up about Wheaton concer... (Jul '12) Jul '12 loopsparky 1
News Gary Sinise cancels appearances after car accident (Apr '12) Apr '12 NewsHound 3
More from around the web