'CSI: Miami' Counts '4400' Co-Star as...

'CSI: Miami' Counts '4400' Co-Star as New Regular - Megalyn Ech...

There are 2 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Aug 26, 2008, titled 'CSI: Miami' Counts '4400' Co-Star as New Regular - Megalyn Ech.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

CBS' "CSI: Miami" has welcomed Megalyn Echikunwoke to its investigative team as a new cast regular.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Muldfeld

Toronto, Canada

#1 Aug 26, 2008
I'm happy she has work, but she's too good for this crappy, formulaic show in which the heroes are cold, overly cool jerks.

That an incredible politically insightful, dramatically innovative show like The 4400 didn't survive and CSI continues to thrive and branch off speaks poorly of the intelligence of TV viewers and especially of the sci fi community that was too close-minded and superficial to embrace its uniqueness and intelligent storylines, while lauding the most commercial tripe like Heroes.

The 4400's cancellation still pains me and I still pray for its return.
David

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Aug 26, 2008
Oh how I miss the 4400. She is a great addition to the show.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

CSI: Miami Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ask David Caruso and the 'CSI:Miami' Cast a Que... (Sep '08) Mar '17 Anonymous 34
News CBS refuses to let CSI franchise RIP (Jun '14) Jun '14 huh 2
News Actress Eva Longoria pays NMSU visit for Obama (Oct '08) Dec '13 TheAfroHedgehog 15
News LeAnn Rimes sobs over Eddie Cibrian affair (Dec '12) Dec '12 Sven Erlandson 1
News LeAnn Rimes breaks down in... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Shemail 1
News Caruso and Rodriguez surveyed the chaos in a cr... (Apr '12) May '12 Mea 2
News David Caruso's future is so bright, he's gotta ... (Jan '11) Mar '12 Nation of Imbeciles 6
More from around the web