David Caruso's ex-girlfriend sues for...

David Caruso's ex-girlfriend sues for money, house

There are 27 comments on the hosted.ap.org story from Apr 10, 2009, titled David Caruso's ex-girlfriend sues for money, house . In it, hosted.ap.org reports that:

David Caruso's ex-girlfriend is seeking more than $1.2 million and a house she says the "CSI: Miami" star promised her.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at hosted.ap.org.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#21 May 21, 2011
LOL. Nicely put!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#22 May 21, 2011
SaraKnowsItAll wrote:
If you throw mud something always sticks.....
Is an advanced degree in Professional Mudslinging your claim to fame? What a noble goal you strive to achieve. Continue to slither in the slime. It suits you.
SoWhat

Bullhead City, AZ

#23 May 21, 2011
Why do we care? Just because the guy is well known does not mean he is without drama!

Location hidden

#24 May 21, 2011
paisley purr wrote:
<quoted text>
Is an advanced degree in Professional Mudslinging your claim to fame? What a noble goal you strive to achieve. Continue to slither in the slime. It suits you.
Well, it is what it is. I didn't sling the mud....I just pick up what I find and comment on it. All legal. All perfectly okay.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#25 May 21, 2011
SaraKnowsItAll wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it is what it is. I didn't sling the mud....I just pick up what I find and comment on it. All legal. All perfectly okay.
Really? Then how about your wisdom on the coming rapture? Or your views on our ecosystem? Or your opinion of people who spend 24/7 online to the detriment of their family?

Or, I would dare to suggest, anything positive in nature that could add value to your life and the lives of anyone unfortunate enough to read the garbage you sling.

Location hidden

#26 May 21, 2011
Sorry, but you make me laugh. Funny chap. Rapture? Only fools believe in it.
Anyway, what has your sermon to do with the theme at hand?

Since: Sep 11

Ajax, Canada

#27 Sep 12, 2011
dont piss off a Carusicorn...

http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x359/hitm...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

CSI: Miami Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ask David Caruso and the 'CSI:Miami' Cast a Que... (Sep '08) Mar '17 Anonymous 34
News CBS refuses to let CSI franchise RIP (Jun '14) Jun '14 huh 2
News Actress Eva Longoria pays NMSU visit for Obama (Oct '08) Dec '13 TheAfroHedgehog 15
News LeAnn Rimes sobs over Eddie Cibrian affair (Dec '12) Dec '12 Sven Erlandson 1
News LeAnn Rimes breaks down in... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Shemail 1
News Caruso and Rodriguez surveyed the chaos in a cr... (Apr '12) May '12 Mea 2
News David Caruso's future is so bright, he's gotta ... (Jan '11) Mar '12 Nation of Imbeciles 6
More from around the web