Is CSI: Miami's Dr. Price joining Rai...

Is CSI: Miami's Dr. Price joining Raising the Bar?

There are 1 comment on the TV Guide story from Jun 10, 2009, titled Is CSI: Miami's Dr. Price joining Raising the Bar?. In it, TV Guide reports that:

Any CSI: Miami fans who never warmed up to The 4400 alumna Megalyn Echikunwoke as a satisfactory replacement for original cast member Khandi Alexander might have cause to feel vindicated.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TV Guide.

M Caulfield

San Diego, CA

#1 Jun 25, 2009
Khandi Alexander brought warmth, caring and spirituality to the character; whereas, Echikunwoke seemed cold, impersonal and even a bit shady. Megalyn's looks and mannerisms were not befitting of an ME. She seemed detached from her victims and didn't have much chemistry with the rest of the cast.

Personally, I think they should bring in another woman for the ME role, instead of getting some old guy like Jack Klugman's Quincy. The goal is to not only add character, but positive female role models -- especially minorities. Khandi's character had class, integrity and respect for her victims. Megalyn seemed like she was just punching a time-clock for a paycheck.

Say your sorry, kiss and make up and bring back Khandi. Otherwise, how can CBS avoid a screw-up? My solution: get votes from the fans using Youtube showing multiple actresses up for the job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

CSI: Miami Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CBS refuses to let CSI franchise RIP (Jun '14) Jun '14 huh 2
News Actress Eva Longoria pays NMSU visit for Obama (Oct '08) Dec '13 TheAfroHedgehog 15
News Ask David Caruso and the 'CSI:Miami' Cast a Que... (Sep '08) May '13 raulraiy 31
News LeAnn Rimes sobs over Eddie Cibrian affair (Dec '12) Dec '12 Sven Erlandson 1
News LeAnn Rimes breaks down in... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Shemail 1
News Caruso and Rodriguez surveyed the chaos in a cr... (Apr '12) May '12 Mea 2
News David Caruso's future is so bright, he's gotta ... (Jan '11) Mar '12 Nation of Imbeciles 6
More from around the web