csi :miami season 6!!!
Desertrose

West Chicago, IL

#1 Jul 14, 2007
CSI: MIami had good run during its 1st 5 seasons. A lot happened- new murders, loss of friends& colleagues and family (
(Speedle,Officer Jessup, Raymond(Horatio's brother, Marisol.just to name a few.) introduction to new characters (Ryan Wolfe), and new relationships (too many names to mention), additional investigations (within the crime lab)etc.....

And after everything that they we've been through- they are ready for a new season.

There have been rumors on how first wo episodes will begin.....

1st. Horatio will find a part of his family- that he didnt know he had.(Horatio finds out he has a son, while investigating a crime scene)

2nd. One of previous characters re-appears.
While investigating a crime scene, officer Delko secretly admits (to one of his colleagues) that he saw someone that looked like ......(one of the previous characters)

We'll keep you guessing. LOL.

Of course,nothing has been confirmed.
But it seems like there is going to be a lot of mystery surrounding the Crime Lab.

Season 6 is to be aired on September 24th. No further dates available.

“OMG!!! Eric Delko Is so Cute”

Since: Dec 07

Miami

#2 Jan 4, 2008
I Love This Season

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

CSI: Miami Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ask David Caruso and the 'CSI:Miami' Cast a Que... (Sep '08) Mar '17 Anonymous 34
News CBS refuses to let CSI franchise RIP (Jun '14) Jun '14 huh 2
News Actress Eva Longoria pays NMSU visit for Obama (Oct '08) Dec '13 TheAfroHedgehog 15
News LeAnn Rimes sobs over Eddie Cibrian affair (Dec '12) Dec '12 Sven Erlandson 1
News LeAnn Rimes breaks down in... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Shemail 1
News Caruso and Rodriguez surveyed the chaos in a cr... (Apr '12) May '12 Mea 2
News David Caruso's future is so bright, he's gotta ... (Jan '11) Mar '12 Nation of Imbeciles 6
More from around the web