Caruso to Become a Father Again

Caruso to Become a Father Again

There are 7 comments on the story from Mar 29, 2007, titled Caruso to Become a Father Again. In it, reports that:

Movie & Entertainment News provided by World Entertainment News Network 2007-03-29 18:50:03 - CSI: MIAMI star DAVID CARUSO and his girlfriend LIZA MARQUEZ are expecting their second child together later this ... via

Join the discussion below, or

Sanger, CA

#1 Apr 8, 2007

Peoria, IL

#3 Apr 13, 2007
Well, I'm with LacyLeanne! I'm happy for him.
As a matter of fact I'm very happy for THEM!
I wish them all the best.

I don't know why people comment on things like this if they don't think it's such a big deal.

If it's not a big deal, why take the time to comment?

And on top of that you've told a lie about Liza in the process.

Do you believe everything you read? Or just the things that are designed to make David and Liza look bad?

Your obviouly not a fan of his, why did you comment? No, don't answer that. I already know the answer.

I'm am so *heavy sigh* tired of people relaying rumors and lies about them. Even though I've become quite accustomed to it. Unfortunatly, so has he.

But, it's getting old. Find someone else to pick on for a while!

And who uses the pharase "Knoked up" anymore? For your information, this pregancy was planned and welcomed, joyfully! Just like the last one was!

Lash back, bring it on. It'll just prove I'm right.

Athlone, Ireland

#5 Apr 26, 2007
i agree with KRoseLynn! what was the point in coming here if you are going to give in to the pathetic scandals made up some saddo looking for some second rate story,with no evidence? i mean isnt that what it's all about?

Since: Apr 07

Sanger, CA

#7 Apr 27, 2007
SUNNYMIND, YOU STUPID COW. Think no one knows who you really are? Go slit your own throat, would you?

Prince Frederick, MD

#8 Apr 27, 2007
Trust me, Lacy knows what she's talking about. "SunnyMind" and "Miriam" are the same person, as you can see from their location.

Oh, and she is, in fact, a stupid cow.

Since: Apr 07

Sanger, CA

#10 Apr 28, 2007
what, havent slit your own hairy, ichabod-crane throat yet, victor?

Prince Frederick, MD

#11 May 1, 2007
SunnyMind wrote:
Yawn....anything else?
Actually, yeah.

Next time, stick to using one user name.

That way, no one will suspect that you, "Stella" and "Miriam" are the same person. You *kinda* give that away every time both Innsbruck AND Dornau, Austria show up next to your profile name(s) there, genius.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

CSI: Miami Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CBS refuses to let CSI franchise RIP (Jun '14) Jun '14 huh 2
News Actress Eva Longoria pays NMSU visit for Obama (Oct '08) Dec '13 TheAfroHedgehog 15
News Ask David Caruso and the 'CSI:Miami' Cast a Que... (Sep '08) May '13 raulraiy 31
News LeAnn Rimes sobs over Eddie Cibrian affair (Dec '12) Dec '12 Sven Erlandson 1
News LeAnn Rimes breaks down in... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Shemail 1
News Caruso and Rodriguez surveyed the chaos in a cr... (Apr '12) May '12 Mea 2
News David Caruso's future is so bright, he's gotta ... (Jan '11) Mar '12 Nation of Imbeciles 6
More from around the web