'CSI' consultant distinguishes TV fro...

'CSI' consultant distinguishes TV from reality

There are 32 comments on the The Herald-Dispatch.com story from Aug 26, 2007, titled 'CSI' consultant distinguishes TV from reality. In it, The Herald-Dispatch.com reports that:

“But we help a lot of people by giving them answers. ... And that makes it such a wonderful career.”

HUNTINGTON -- Rhonda Roby stops the film and glosses over the screen with a laser-pointer, making circles around actor David Caruso's head. via The Herald-Dispatch.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Herald-Dispatch.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
KRoseLynn

Peoria, IL

#45 Aug 27, 2007
'Sara' I see you quoted me, but nothing else.
I guess it is just from Tijuana that the trouble is comming from.

Have you checked your connection yet?
KRoseLynn

Peoria, IL

#47 Aug 27, 2007
Oh, it's Vixen is it.
I'll just address my helpful hints to "Vixen" now that I know it's her.

Vixen, is that you posting as Sara from Mexico as well?

If so, there's still nothing.

Since: Aug 07

Prince Frederick, MD

#55 Aug 27, 2007
Yes, Katie, I second this sentiment. You're absolutely right.

As for anonymous postings out of Tijuana, I suggest ignoring them at this point. The fact that this board is moderated should be enough for the forum dwellers to carry on with relevant debate and discussion now.
Katie wrote:
You can't flag unless there's a reason. Losing credibility with the moderators won't help.
Whoever got her deleted before did it because he/she waited till there was sufficient evidence.

Oregon

#57 Aug 27, 2007
BTW, I got her deleted last night. That worked out very well as she was particularly offensive last night, and the moderators saw all those posts. I see Sara managed it quite nicely today.

But we all know she'll be back, in one form or another.

Prince Frederick, MD

#59 Aug 27, 2007
Bennu,

You spoke too soon, friend. Hah!...
Bennu wrote:
BTW, I got her deleted last night. That worked out very well as she was particularly offensive last night, and the moderators saw all those posts. I see Sara managed it quite nicely today.
But we all know she'll be back, in one form or another.

Oregon

#61 Aug 27, 2007
Da man wrote:
You want to let me in on your litte girl secrets? The feisty one is gone and still she is able to spook you.
I DON'T THINK WE'RE THE ONES CHANGING OUR LOCATION AND OUR NAME EVERY HOUR OR SO. WHO'S SPOOKED?

Prince Frederick, MD

#63 Aug 27, 2007
You know, the least you can do every time you're banned and show up with a new moniker is bother to disguise your predictable "one-liners".

I mean, really.*rolling eyes*

And imagine, all this because you didn't get an autograph! The comedy writes itself.
Da man wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, you just can't stop talking about her. That makes her a sure winner. And I'm certain she doesn't take you four little fan-girls more seriously than I do. Why should she?

Oregon

#65 Aug 27, 2007
Da man wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, you just can't stop talking about her. That makes her a sure winner. And I'm certain she doesn't take you four little fan-girls more seriously than I do. Why should she?
I strongly suspect my wife and family would be surprised that ANYONE would call me a fan-girl.
No, I'm just a person who's trying, as I've said before, to diffuse the bomb before it explodes, taking innocent people along with the insane.

Which are you?

“Long time David Caruso fan. ”

You rock David! So rock on!

#66 Aug 27, 2007
The reason that every other post is about Vixin is because VIXEN posts every other post.

Next argument?

Prince Frederick, MD

#68 Aug 27, 2007
...We didn't understand your garbled English, but I assume "gilrs" are what the Swedes call "meatballs".
Da man wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a guy with an interest in Caruso? What bomb? Aren't you overdoing a bit? Interesting one person, a few well placed comments and 3 gilrs and one boy go crazy. Funny.

Porterville, CA

#69 Aug 28, 2007
HEY HEIDEMARIE! I am told that you got fired from the University for not showing up for work for the last 2 weeks.

Care to share THAT experience?

“VIXEN WATCHDOG”

Humble, TX

#71 Aug 28, 2007
lacy-leanne wrote:
HEY HEIDEMARIE! I am told that you got fired from the University for not showing up for work for the last 2 weeks.
Care to share THAT experience?
They probably took a look at all of her non-work related computer activity, and the obscenity of it all, and gave her her walking papers. The University will find a quality replacement in no time. Vixen is unique--not many of her out there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

CSI: Miami Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ask David Caruso and the 'CSI:Miami' Cast a Que... (Sep '08) Mar '17 Anonymous 34
News CBS refuses to let CSI franchise RIP (Jun '14) Jun '14 huh 2
News Actress Eva Longoria pays NMSU visit for Obama (Oct '08) Dec '13 TheAfroHedgehog 15
News LeAnn Rimes sobs over Eddie Cibrian affair (Dec '12) Dec '12 Sven Erlandson 1
News LeAnn Rimes breaks down in... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Shemail 1
News Caruso and Rodriguez surveyed the chaos in a cr... (Apr '12) May '12 Mea 2
News David Caruso's future is so bright, he's gotta ... (Jan '11) Mar '12 Nation of Imbeciles 6
More from around the web