The Epic Eric/Calleigh Kiss + Promo For Next Week's CSI:Miami

Mar 3, 2009 Full story: OhNoTheyDidnt

TWO KISSES near the end of last night's CSI:Miami: And the promo for next week's episode: Source 1 Source 2 - CSI:Miami SUCKS : Yes, yes it does! Feel free to make fun of it! Hell, grab a pic of David Caruso ...

Full Story
dametrea mixon

San Antonio, TX

#1 Mar 24, 2009
hey mam i love this show and i think Eric and Calleigh would make good couple in real life cause they're so cute and i would love to meet him in real life and i think Ryan should hook up with Natalia and Horatio should get back together with his ex wife i wish i could be on at least one of these episodes I'm going to be an actor when i grow up any way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

CSI: Miami Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CBS refuses to let CSI franchise RIP Jun '14 huh 2
Actress Eva Longoria pays NMSU visit for Obama (Oct '08) Dec '13 TheAfroHedgehog 15
Ask David Caruso and the 'CSI:Miami' Cast a Que... (Sep '08) May '13 raulraiy 31
LeAnn Rimes sobs over Eddie Cibrian affair (Dec '12) Dec '12 Sven Erlandson 1
LeAnn Rimes breaks down in... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Shemail 1
Caruso and Rodriguez surveyed the chaos in a cr... (Apr '12) May '12 Mea 2
David Caruso's future is so bright, he's gotta ... (Jan '11) Mar '12 Nation of Imbeciles 6
•••
•••

CSI: Miami People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••