Is David Caruso still untouchable?

May 9, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Jane Genova

Like everything, the CSI series, in all its combinations and permutations, has gotten old.

Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Dec 7, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 07

Oregon

#1 May 9, 2010
Horatio Caine may be flirting with mortality, as is the entire CSI franchise after ten years, but David Caruso remains Untouchable.

David would have been an outstanding Eliot Ness. Maybe a next project when CSI Miami ends.
Anne

Brisbane, Australia

#2 Jun 29, 2010
The recent pictures I saw of David Caruso out with
his children, he looks more like a PIG with red hair, I actually believe it was a big FAT PIG that BLOB I saw in the pictures of Caruso out in the park with his kids..
Spider

Toledo, OH

#3 Sep 11, 2010
Anne wrote:
The recent pictures I saw of David Caruso out with
his children, he looks more like a PIG with red hair, I actually believe it was a big FAT PIG that BLOB I saw in the pictures of Caruso out in the park with his kids..
Your point is?????????? Still waiting for YOUR photo!
jazzy

Millville, NJ

#5 Oct 21, 2010
YES-he's still untouchable & HOT!
Chingon

San Antonio, TX

#7 Jan 16, 2011
He still looks like the illegitimate offspring of Howdy Doody and Mama Cass Elliot. FUGLY is the word!!!
Spider

Toledo, OH

#8 Jan 17, 2011
Chingon wrote:
He still looks like the illegitimate offspring of Howdy Doody and Mama Cass Elliot. FUGLY is the word!!!
Sure glad that hostility isn't directed toward any REAL people.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#11 Apr 30, 2011
Ugly a**hole! Untouchable? Ypu wish! Just ask Liza Marquez, LOL.

Location hidden

#12 Apr 30, 2011
Bennu wrote:
Horatio Caine may be flirting with mortality, as is the entire CSI franchise after ten years, but David Caruso remains Untouchable.
David would have been an outstanding Eliot Ness. Maybe a next project when CSI Miami ends.
BS, seen through the eyes of a fan - but your comment has next to nothing to do with reality. Caruso is old and worn out.
Spider

Toledo, OH

#13 May 3, 2011
SaraKnowsItAll wrote:
Ugly a**hole! Untouchable? Ypu wish! Just ask Liza Marquez, LOL.
After all this time, it is pitiful to see that your life still revolves around this obsession. Such self-hatred will shorten your life.
Spider

Toledo, OH

#14 May 3, 2011
SaraKnowsItAll wrote:
<quoted text>
BS, seen through the eyes of a fan - but your comment has next to nothing to do with reality. Caruso is old and worn out.
Nothing and No One is quite so old and worn out as you and your single-topic schtick.

Location hidden

#15 May 8, 2011
Ouch, that hurts....LOL. LOL.

Anyway, the truth remains the truth - with 55 David Caruso looks like vomit warmed over. Amazing, that he still has two or three fans left.

Location hidden

#16 May 8, 2011

Agreed on All counts!
spider

Toledo, OH

#17 May 8, 2011
SaraKnowsItAll wrote:
Agreed on All counts!
Is this constant snarking considered a stress reliever for you approved by your court appointed psychiatrist?
Your return provides the absolute proof of the original diagnosis: A sociopath is never cured.

Location hidden

#18 May 8, 2011
Well, I think something like freedom of speech is on my side. The original comment came from a disgruntled viewer. And I happen to agree with him/her.
Anway what would life be without self-appointed online-experts and their "wisdom" - ROFLMAO...
phyllis

Old Lyme, CT

#19 May 30, 2011
i think its such a shame how people who are suppose to be big fans of celebrities can be so judgemental of them. maybe they dont realize how many hours a day they put in to get shows right. they shoukld t hink before commenting. i eavid caruso acting no matter how up in age he sis.njoy watching d

Location hidden

#20 May 31, 2011
phyllis wrote:
i think its such a shame how people who are suppose to be big fans of celebrities can be so judgemental of them. maybe they dont realize how many hours a day they put in to get shows right. they shoukld t hink before commenting. i eavid caruso acting no matter how up in age he sis.njoy watching d
Well, it is their job to "put in many hours a day" to get the show right. He earns a lot of money for the little acting (and a lot of posing) he does. No need to feel pity for him....
Entertained

Bonne Terre, MO

#21 May 31, 2011
I like Horatio Caine. He's calm, cool and collected. That show wouldn't be the same without his character on there. Good looking? No but cool as hell :)

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#22 Jun 11, 2011
Entertained wrote:
I like Horatio Caine. He's calm, cool and collected. That show wouldn't be the same without his character on there. Good looking? No but cool as hell :)
His fans would agree with you.

Since: Sep 11

Ajax, Canada

#23 Sep 12, 2011
Don't mess with the beastly...
CARUSICORN
[IMG]http://i1177.photobucket. com/albums/x359/hitmanhunt/car usicorn.jpg[/IMG]

Since: Sep 11

Ajax, Canada

#24 Sep 12, 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

CSI: Miami Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CBS refuses to let CSI franchise RIP Jun '14 huh 2
Actress Eva Longoria pays NMSU visit for Obama (Oct '08) Dec '13 TheAfroHedgehog 15
Ask David Caruso and the 'CSI:Miami' Cast a Que... (Sep '08) May '13 raulraiy 31
LeAnn Rimes sobs over Eddie Cibrian affair (Dec '12) Dec '12 Sven Erlandson 1
LeAnn Rimes breaks down in... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Shemail 1
Caruso and Rodriguez surveyed the chaos in a cr... (Apr '12) May '12 Mea 2
David Caruso's future is so bright, he's gotta ... (Jan '11) Mar '12 Nation of Imbeciles 6
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

CSI: Miami People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••