'Crossing Jordan' Brit Presides Over ...

'Crossing Jordan' Brit Presides Over Sci Fi's 'Estate' - Steve ...

There are 4 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Sep 26, 2008, titled 'Crossing Jordan' Brit Presides Over Sci Fi's 'Estate' - Steve .... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Sci Fi channel has found a lord for its estate. "Crossing Jordan" actor Steve Valentine will host the cable network's reality competition series "Estate of Panic," it was announced Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

johnd

AOL

#1 Sep 26, 2008
Couldn't they just try to kill the contestants & the last one standing gets the cash.
mckinneyburris

Albemarle, NC

#2 Sep 29, 2008
Well I did get excited because I think Steve is hot. But then I read reality show and that was it. You could have Johnny Depp hosting a reality show and I still wouldn’t watch.
NIGELROCKS

AOL

#3 Oct 14, 2008
WTG STEVE !!!!
Drew

Canton, OH

#4 Apr 9, 2010
Johnny Depp sucks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossing Jordan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bring back jordan (Aug '16) Aug '16 buzzman2181 1
Crossing Jordan DVDs (Jul '13) Jul '13 AlexBendorf 1
News Jill Hennessy bridges pain and comedy in Sunshi... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Yvonne 1
News Jill Hennessy has a ghost in her head (Aug '10) Aug '10 nice news 1
News Steve Valentine - Actor Valentine Engaged (Mar '10) Mar '10 Morrigan 1
News Kathryn Hahn Is 'Absolutely Fabulous' - Mark Va... (Feb '09) Jun '09 jacob 3
News Jill Hennessy to release first album (Jun '09) Jun '09 Torie 1
More from around the web