Kathryn Hahn Is 'Absolutely Fabulous'...

Kathryn Hahn Is 'Absolutely Fabulous' - Mark Valley cast in 'Hu...

There are 3 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Feb 11, 2009, titled Kathryn Hahn Is 'Absolutely Fabulous' - Mark Valley cast in 'Hu.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

FOX has found the other half of its "Absolutely Fabulous" duo in the person of "Revolutionary Road" co-star Kathryn Hahn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

david

Austin, TX

#1 Feb 12, 2009
I think this news is absolutely fabulous. Kathryn Hahn is so funny and talented, and she has a terrific sense of comedic timing. These skills were underutilized but definitely there during her years on CROSSING JORDAN.

It'll be so nice to have her back on TV in a regular capacity (if the show gets picked up, at least). I think America may finally be ready for an AbFab of its own, but hopefully they'll take it in some new directions so it won't feel like a rehashing of the same show we've already seen.
NickRhodes

Milwaukee, WI

#2 Feb 15, 2009
I know Jennifer Saunders personally...she is very excited about these development...so am I!
jacob

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Jun 13, 2009
cool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossing Jordan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bring back jordan (Aug '16) Aug '16 buzzman2181 1
Crossing Jordan DVDs (Jul '13) Jul '13 AlexBendorf 1
News Jill Hennessy bridges pain and comedy in Sunshi... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Yvonne 1
News Jill Hennessy has a ghost in her head (Aug '10) Aug '10 nice news 1
News 'Crossing Jordan' Brit Presides Over Sci Fi's '... (Sep '08) Apr '10 Drew 4
News Steve Valentine - Actor Valentine Engaged (Mar '10) Mar '10 Morrigan 1
News Jill Hennessy to release first album (Jun '09) Jun '09 Torie 1
More from around the web