Did Illusionist's Stunt Implode?

Aug 1, 2008 Full story: tboextra.com

Illusionist Criss Angel's escape from the imploded Spyglass Resort on Wednesday night is drawing mixed reactions from fans, pans from critics and praise from Clearwater officials.

Full Story
Karen

Brandon, FL

#1 Aug 1, 2008
After he went through the second door, it was obviously pre-recorded. He said he was worried about the rain not just because of the picking the locks. I would say he was more worried because his pre-recorded tape was done when he was dry and if rain had poured down on him, his "illusion" would have been even more phony.
Sheri J

Tampa, FL

#2 Aug 1, 2008
I was there when the implosion happened & it was not raining when he was on the balcony, not even a little bit.

“I am happy”

Since: Jul 08

St. Petersburg, FL

#3 Aug 1, 2008
Karen wrote:
After he went through the second door, it was obviously pre-recorded. He said he was worried about the rain not just because of the picking the locks. I would say he was more worried because his pre-recorded tape was done when he was dry and if rain had poured down on him, his "illusion" would have been even more phony.
I watched it and thought it was incredibly phony.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Criss Angel Mindfreak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
revealed tricks (Sep '12) Sep '12 criss jnr 1
who wants to dress up like criss angel for hall... (Oct '08) Jul '12 TheMorticiansDaug... 13
do you like criss angel (Apr '10) Jul '12 TheMorticiansDaug... 2
Criss Angel - nude ! (Aug '11) Jul '12 TheMorticiansDaug... 2
Our conversation (Jun '12) Jun '12 Lyrion 1
Hum Aapke Hain Kaun (Feb '10) Oct '11 diana 2
Vote: is this Stunt Real, or Just a TV Trick??? (Jul '08) Aug '10 Free Speech 10
More from around the web