Criminal Minds Exclusive: A.J. Cook R...

Criminal Minds Exclusive: A.J. Cook Returns

There are 9 comments on the TVLine story from Feb 1, 2011, titled Criminal Minds Exclusive: A.J. Cook Returns. In it, TVLine reports that:

If you spot a Criminal Minds fan doing cartwheels this morning, here's why: A.J. Cook is heading back to the BAU! Sources confirm to me exclusively that the beloved Minds ' alum - whose exit this fall triggered a sizeable viewer backlash - will reprise her role as Jennifer "J.J." Jareau for one episode this spring.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TVLine.

maria

Swords, Ireland

#1 Feb 2, 2011
A.J.Cook should be brought back permanently
geraldine

Swords, Ireland

#2 Feb 2, 2011
The Show has not been the same without her.
Angie

Inver Grove Heights, MN

#3 Feb 8, 2011
maria wrote:
A.J.Cook should be brought back permanently
Yes, She should come back permently...the has not been the same without her. I don't look forward on watching it anymore. I'm excited to see her this spring if thats true. Please bring her back!!!!
Angie

Inver Grove Heights, MN

#4 Feb 8, 2011
She should come back permanently. She is part of the family and so many likes her!
Jammer Man

Jamestown, NY

#5 Feb 10, 2011
I wish she'd be back permanently too. What a hottie!!!
oiltownred

Houston, TX

#6 Mar 5, 2011
I stopped watching the show this season after the first couple of episodes without JJ. I could tolerate Garcia's minor role in past seasons but her over-the-top quirkiness grates on my nerves. It's so overdone. The other characters are original and fresh. Garcia and Morgan should be fired for sexual harrasment. Very few, if any, episodes cross the line with unacceptable comments and flirty names like babydoll--especially subjecting the other team members to it. I actually like the Morgan character, but I just cringe every time he acts like an idiot with his inappropriate comments. I'd like to see how long the fan base would last if he called her a disgusting bitch.
sweet cheeks

Fennville, MI

#7 Jun 10, 2011
happy AJ's coming back but not happy Rebecca Nichols "Seaver" will be let go.
u will never know

Apple Valley, CA

#8 Jul 11, 2011
AJ Cook is one of my favorite actresses...criminal minds is my favorite show on tv when i found the jj was to leave the show i was upset i really wanted to stop watching now she's coming back really excited...the BAU is not a team without her they made her replacement look alot like her and i didnt really like her.......so criminal minds will get a whole lot more popular now that team is back together...idk about prentiss though
Anything but Repub

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Sep 30, 2011
I would like to see her in a program without all the blood and guns. Beautiful woman that reminds me of the women I saw in the German part of Switzerland. They have great complexions and very little make-up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Criminal Minds Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shemar Moore up for NAACP Award, Daytime actor ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Zombie Corpse Rental 3
News CBS vs. Cote de Pablo, the Cost of Doing Busine... (Jan '14) Apr '14 Jean 2
News Criminal Minds to feature horror icon favorites... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Mary 1
How to style hair like Reid spencer from crimin... (Oct '11) May '13 brylynne 2
News Review: Jason Alexander in CBS' 'Criminal Minds' (Nov '08) Mar '13 frank64318 17
News Criminal Minds 8x15 Promo "All That Remains" (Feb '13) Feb '13 Massive BOX 2
News Actor Thomas Gibson arrested,... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Old Sam 1
More from around the web