Thomas Gibson last 'Criminal Mind' wi...

Thomas Gibson last 'Criminal Mind' with no contract

There are 5 comments on the story from May 13, 2011, titled Thomas Gibson last 'Criminal Mind' with no contract. In it, reports that:

Mathew, Shemar, Joe, Kirsten and even A.J. Cook are returning to 'Criminal Minds'. However, the head of the BAU, Arron Hochner, has not signed up to return next season as of this writing.

Join the discussion below, or

Lethbridge, Canada

#1 May 14, 2011
Why haven't they signed up Thomas Gibson, Does he not want to come back to C.M. or is he not satisfied with what they are offering him. Surely CBS wouldn`t be that foolish to let him go. He is the essence of C.M. Compromise and give him what he wants.

Lyndhurst, NJ

#2 May 16, 2011
I have confidence that Thomas Gibson will sign his contract. But for some reason they cannot come to an agreement, and he decides not to come back, or they decide not to give him what he deserves, I will no longer watch CM. This is my favorite show, and Hotch is my favorite character. So I'm crossing my finger's
and hoping for the best.

Liberty, NC

#3 May 18, 2011
hotch is the tape that holds cm together. The members have become a family and he is the Father.

Lethbridge, Canada

#4 Jun 11, 2011
It is very sad news for C.M. viewers to hear that Thomas Gibson may not be returning to this Falls C.M. He couldn't have been satisfied with what they offered or is he not a well man at present!?????

#5 Jun 21, 2012
Criminal mind will not be the same without Aaron Hotchner! He is one of the best character and Im sure the BAU is not that effective without his character. Please don't let him go...I love watching crminal minds!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Criminal Minds Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thomas Gibson Fired from a oeCriminal Mindsa Af... Sep 26 Needhotch 2
News Paget Brewster returns to 'Criminal Minds': How... Sep '16 Line Language 1
News 'Criminal Minds' veteran Thomas Gibson fired fr... Aug '16 Meemawof3 1
News Shemar Moore up for NAACP Award, Daytime actor ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Zombie Corpse Rental 3
News CBS vs. Cote de Pablo, the Cost of Doing Busine... (Jan '14) Apr '14 Jean 2
News Criminal Minds to feature horror icon favorites... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Mary 1
How to style hair like Reid spencer from crimin... (Oct '11) May '13 brylynne 2
More from around the web