Spotted: Shemar Moore Leaving Dinner

Spotted: Shemar Moore Leaving Dinner

There are 6 comments on the ConcreteLoop story from Apr 13, 2010, titled Spotted: Shemar Moore Leaving Dinner. In it, ConcreteLoop reports that:

Actor Shemar Moore was spotted leaving dinner at the STK Steakhouse with fellow actor Gabriel Casseus on Saturday night in Los Angeles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ConcreteLoop.

angela kemp moore

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1 Apr 14, 2010
hi whats up with this chick u went to some steak house with whats up and thats for real now our inter net is off thats why im at the library to get in touch with u but thanks a lot buddy for letting me know what time it is its all good i know i can look up alot farther than u can look down believe man i dont need your money whats up with that god been taking care of me a long very long time now u know like i told u before i can get any man i want believe even the married ones now thats what im talking about ya ya 8 years check it out cause even if it 30 seconds after u i still can pull any man i want any cause im cool like that and i do look good looks by itself will get them and then im rich on top of it and a good women the list goes on and on and im not stuck on my self just going by what god say peace
angela moore

United States

#2 Nov 14, 2010
hi i think u was out with a guy im sorry for tripping on u i love u and thinking of u i do trip
runswithwolves

Brisbane, CA

#3 Nov 16, 2010
....Whut?
runswithwolves

Brisbane, CA

#4 Nov 16, 2010
NVM...I see what u mean now.
angela kemp moore

United States

#5 Dec 20, 2010
What's up baby
kimberly

Baltimore, MD

#6 Jul 29, 2012
i love you shemar moore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Criminal Minds Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Criminal Minds' Season Finale Spoilers: Reid B... May '17 KCoker 1
News Shemar Moore returning to 'Criminal Minds' for ... Mar '17 OLD show 1
News Thomas Gibson Fired from a oeCriminal Mindsa Af... (Aug '16) Sep '16 Needhotch 2
News Paget Brewster returns to 'Criminal Minds': How... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Line Language 1
News 'Criminal Minds' veteran Thomas Gibson fired fr... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Meemawof3 1
News Shemar Moore up for NAACP Award, Daytime actor ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Zombie Corpse Rental 3
News CBS vs. Cote de Pablo, the Cost of Doing Busine... (Jan '14) Apr '14 Jean 2
More from around the web