n.c. justice
Ric of north carolina

Mocksville, NC

#1 Jun 9, 2011
does anyone but me see that there is no justice in our n.c. industrial commission in raliegh n.c.,you can have all the evidence in the world in your favor , but if the claims adjuster that denied your claim has a brother that is a industrial commissionor, well you dont stand a chance of getting any where in your caserepeatedly i wrote the industrial commission and complained about laws that the adjuster broke, the surveillance tapes they had on me were fraudulant and had been editedand actually got one commmissionor at the full commission hearing to admit there had been laws broke and there were laws needed to be re written but still after all i went through to prove my case i failed , then appealled to nc court of appeals and today i got a letter telling me my case had been dismissed cause i didnt sign every file i sent in with my signature , my phone number , a state bar code , a postal address and a e- mail address, didnt matter with the laws that were broke or anything to do with the evidence, i even wrote our govenor BEV perdue complaining about the fraaud and her reply was she had no juridiction over the industrial commission , so i guess she has no jurisdiction over fraud , evidence tamping , cover up or nothing thats against the law

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Court TV Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the audio and sound on the caset anthony trial (Jun '11) Jul '17 American PieJamboree 2
Stephen M.Lankester/Cox , Clyde Daniel Stewart ... (Nov '07) Apr '17 Jus sayin 69
News Scenes from the Rubio Debate-Watching Party in ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Yancy 1
News Dish Network yanks Court TV off the air (Jan '07) Sep '15 Denise Rutledge 20
News Double Murders Back In Spotlight (Oct '07) Dec '14 VeggieBurger 4
News Wendy Halloran: Chief Investigative Reporter (Jan '10) Oct '14 A Mother 3
News TruTV Cutting In Session To Two Hours A Day (Feb '13) Aug '14 shelley goode 82
More from around the web