Casey Anthony: truTV to carry Friday hearing live

There are 16 comments on the Apr 28, 2010, The TV Guy story titled Casey Anthony: truTV to carry Friday hearing live. In it, The TV Guy reports that:

Caylee and Casey Anthony , Court TV , Orlando , Orlando Sentinel , WKMG , WOFL - posted by halboedeker on April, 28 2010 3:08 PM Where can you see the Casey Anthony hearing Friday morning? Viewers will get to see Chief Judge Belvin Perry, the new judge in the case, that morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The TV Guy.

randy

Liberty, NY

#1 May 10, 2010
The pictures CLEARLY show the state of mind the "poor" Cassy was in. This is why they should be allowed.
Rachel

Yucca Valley, CA

#2 Jul 15, 2010
I am watching Cindy on the stand about the 911 calls and am a little confused,they want to keep them from the trail but aren't they already "out"there?"
Jere

Perkasie, PA

#3 Jul 15, 2010
Cindy is an example of a stressed out Mother and has been through a lot! she has lost her grandchild!
her testimony in every detail should be considered.
nothing should be excluded from this trial!
guilty

Lovejoy, GA

#4 Nov 10, 2010
Casey, Cindy and George all know.
Carole Holt

Sedona, AZ

#5 May 27, 2011
George Anthony said under testimony that when his daughter Casey was pregnant with Calee, that he did not ask his daughter who was the father of the soon to be born child. The first thing any father would ask is ‘who is the father of this unborn child, and is young man going to take responsibility for the child after it is born? He said he ‘thought’ he had asked her some time after the birth???. If he was as engaged with this grandchild as he maintains, a child who lived under the same roof as he and his wife, why was he so silent when the child never returned to the house in which she lived for a whole month. No one said anything. Isn’t that suspicious. Also’– why is a male presence so plausible and believed? As any victim of molestation will tell you, they have the capacity to block out what they cannot deal with, and shop till they drop to comfort themselves. Plus the promiscuous behavior is typical of a young women who was sexualized early in life. Their response to the opposite sex is that the only way they can be acceptable is if they are sexually available. A child who has been molested by a parent will mention the fact in order to elicit sympathy and acceptance without shocking with the whole truth. Siblings in the family tend to follow the behavior of the dominant male [the father in this case] even if tentatively, and even if the siblings are close. Its learned behavior. George Anthony has been mentioned in the opening testimony by the defense to be having an affair out of wedlock while this case was active. This is a man of questionable morals right there. I make no judgement yet, but the jury is still out as far as I’m concerned!
jackie illinois

Chicago, IL

#6 Jun 1, 2011
this poor " CASEY" her lawer must not be able to sleep at night??????? He is worst than scott peterson or oj lawers!!!!!!!!!! She is the worst liar that ive ever seen!!!!!!!!!! i hope she rots in HELL, FOR PUTTING HER FAMILY THREW THIS HELL!!!!!!!! Also the tax payers!!!!!!!!!!
jackie illinois

Chicago, IL

#7 Jun 1, 2011
Casey needs to tell the TRUTH111111111111111111
Clearwater Mom

Bradenton, FL

#8 Jun 9, 2011
Tell your reporter Casey was not breaking down and STOP saying that!!!! It's very upsetting to hear that from him and to think he believes that! A little girl was killed by her mother and he calls that breaking down??? She might have shed a tear or two and yes, she maybe sad, but for no more than the fact her plan went to hell and probably wishes she her daughter was alive so she could have a redo!!!
Clearwater Mom

Bradenton, FL

#9 Jun 9, 2011
Are you kidding with the father having done anything sexually with his daughter? with a mother like Cindy who would jump off a bridge to protect her children. Cindy is like a mother bear and George was a bit fustrated with the mom at times. Cindy was a piont she realized she protected her too much and was trying to be more like George and start getting Casey to be responsible. Casey just had a baby, her whole life changed and her mother was telling her to grow up, not babying her. George is human and you have no idea what George was feeling and the pressure he was under, also his affair has nothing to do with Caylee, that's bewteen Cindy and George not us! Casey has a lot of metal problems. Wondering when if at all the Dr. that examined her will testifu to confrim for the jury that she is a mental case. Also that would help juror #4 with having to judge the Dr. will sum it up for her along with everyone.

“Crusty & Buttery Like Bread”

Since: Oct 08

Mendon, MA

#10 Jun 9, 2011
Personally, I think that whole family is shady. There's stuff going on we'll probably never know. They all have brain damage or something.
california mom

El Cajon, CA

#11 Jun 9, 2011
casey anthony needs to stop with the tears when showing the crime scene pictures..she did not cry any tears when she did what she did to caylee.the tears are not getting her any sympathy from the juror or from people.casey you make me sick you didn't want little caylee she got in the way of your partying life..you are a horrible woman (not a mother)and her guilt to me is showed when for 31 days she did not report this child missing..all her lieing .casey you make me sick I hope you rot and then burn in hell just like you let little caylee rot.
dmj

Mebane, NC

#12 Jun 10, 2011
Why are all the commentators saying Casey is reacting to the pics of Cayleee's remains? She is NOT looking at them! Get with it people! She's bamboozling you.
Mike

Anchorage, AK

#13 Jun 10, 2011
Of course the tape is only stuck to on side of the scull. I would say when the body decade. Wouldn't gravity. Take over? And the crying well she's crying cause she's thinking im a dead BI*** LOL

“Crusty & Buttery Like Bread”

Since: Oct 08

Mendon, MA

#14 Jun 10, 2011
She's crying out of frustration because she can't BS the world like she's been BSing her family and friends all her life.
Evelyn Irwin

Casselberry, FL

#15 Jun 22, 2011
I would like to know why any of the car is left in as George KNOWING he shoud not touch or drive it did so. Then Cindy sprayed it with Fabrezze.
Curious

Shreveport, LA

#16 Jul 6, 2011
Bad Idea, As if the Media hasn't done enough damage as it is. JUDGE PERRY DON"T LET IT HAPPEN! Give her a rightful sentence and go on with your life. Someone needs too. God knows the Media won't let it be. They need to do something about Media in court rooms. Banish them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Court TV Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Double Murders Back In Spotlight (Oct '07) Dec '14 VeggieBurger 4
News Dish Network yanks Court TV off the air (Jan '07) Nov '14 Betty Wimmer 19
News Wendy Halloran: Chief Investigative Reporter (Jan '10) Oct '14 A Mother 3
News TruTV Cutting In Session To Two Hours A Day (Feb '13) Aug '14 shelley goode 82
Stephen M.Lankester/Cox , Clyde Daniel Stewart ... (Nov '07) Jun '14 exinga 66
News Fort Hood trial is case study in bizarre twists (Aug '13) Aug '13 Luigi 9
News 'In Session' coverage shifts (Oct '09) Mar '13 Jano 27
More from around the web