'Eastwick' Casts Spell on Lindsay Pri...

'Eastwick' Casts Spell on Lindsay Price - Her casting in ABC pi...

There are 3 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Feb 25, 2009, titled 'Eastwick' Casts Spell on Lindsay Price - Her casting in ABC pi.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

ABC's drama pilot "Eastwick" has found its second witch in Lindsay Price, which could be a bad omen for Price's current show, "Lipstick Jungle." Price joins Jaime Ray Newman in a lead role on "Eastwick," which ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Mad Hobbit

Montgomery, AL

#1 Feb 25, 2009
so this will be charmed 2.0?
Fan

Baton Rouge, LA

#2 Feb 25, 2009
I hope they find a way to keep Lipstick Jungle. If Price is smart she will stay with it, that new show does sound just like charmed. I don't think it would go very far, it's been done before.
Alias74

Baltimore, MD

#3 Feb 26, 2009
It will be interesting to see if ABC gets this off the ground....there was a Fox produced pilot of this in 2002 that had an AMAZING cast - Marcia Cross, Chris Evans, Lori Laughlin, Kelly Rutherford, Jason O' Mara (YUMMY!)....

Is this from the same producers? And yet again....if I knew this and I'm some schlub on the east coast, how come the Zap2it writers haven't mentioned this????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coupling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TNT Renews 'Leverage' (Dec '09) Jun '10 Avastye70 3
News Jay Leno in prime time...and TV's other great d... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Zero 16
News Pilots: 'Swingtown' Star Will 'Flash Forward' -... (Dec '08) Dec '08 Pat T 2
News Pilots: Beau Bridges Joins ABC Comedy - He'll p... (May '08) May '08 jenny 1
News British shows imported and adapted into America... (Feb '08) Feb '08 Couch Potato 2
More from around the web