The Best Show on TV: Cory in the House

The Best Show on TV: Cory in the House

There are 6 comments on the American Chronicle story from Jul 3, 2008, titled The Best Show on TV: Cory in the House. In it, American Chronicle reports that:

By D.F. Krause I have found the best show on TV. Its not on NBC, ABC, CBS or Fox.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at American Chronicle.

paiz

Mandeville, LA

#1 Jul 13, 2008
IT IS A GOOD SHOW WHAT I DON'T LIKE ON CORY IN THE HOUSE IS I DON'T LIKE CANDY SMILE'S ! I DON'T LIKE HER SHE IS SICK-NEN ! BE SAYING ANY OHHH C BARE I CAN'T STAND HOW SHE SAYS THAT !!!! SHE MAKE'S SICK !
paiz

Mandeville, LA

#2 Jul 13, 2008
she makes ME SICK !
Spider-man

Suffield, CT

#3 Aug 1, 2008
Cory in the house is the worst show ever they should take it off the air it is nothing but a crab show stop making these dumb sitcoms shows people !!!!!!
rainbow

Mandeville, LA

#4 Aug 7, 2008
yeah and stop puting them girls on ther !
XXX

Carnegie, PA

#5 Aug 7, 2008
So the best show on TV is on Disney? Yeah, go ahead and pass up everything on CBS, the hottest network on television.
Pass up the peacock network, because "The Office", "30 Rock", and "My Name Is Earl" are all garbage.
Forget about Fox's spectacular animated Sunday night lineup and many reality shows and dramas. Why cancel a show like "Back To You"? It could have possibly revived the good ole days of the sitcom when the Cranes and the Barones ruled television. We need more sitcoms like that, not "kid friendly" shows that have lousy jokes.
Spider-man

Suffield, CT

#6 Aug 7, 2008
lets get something straight XXX the problem with Television today is that theres to much of these sitcoms back in the day is when Television was good these dumb sitcoms are poisoning the youth of America so don't need anymore of these stupid shows
we need to have the good stuff show

End of Topic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cory in the House Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say hello to Disney show with two young county ... (Sep '10) Dec '10 emily 4
wood you kiss kyle massey yes or no ? (Jul '08) Apr '09 rainbow 5
Kyle & Chris Massey on Saving the Planet (Dec '08) Jan '09 Jordan Oliver 2
Poll Why would anybody date Cory from the show?? (Jan '09) Jan '09 Azifllovekatyperry 1
Poll Which Is Your Favorite?????????? (Dec '08) Dec '08 meg lovin life 1
who thinks dat jason dolley is hot?! (Aug '08) Dec '08 meg lovin life 3
News Guitar-playing role strikes chord with teenager (Dec '08) Dec '08 meg lovin life 1
More from around the web