County to consider watering restricti...

County to consider watering restricting ordinance

There are 2 comments on the Hernando Today story from Jun 24, 2011, titled County to consider watering restricting ordinance. In it, Hernando Today reports that:

County commissioners Tuesday will consider passing an ordinance that would formally lift the once-per-week watering restrictions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hernando Today.

John Stansbury

Lakeland, FL

#1 Jun 28, 2011
I congratulate Mrs. Rags as the outcome was inevitable and fair. But a questions remains. Since we are in such dire budget straits, did any of the Board members or the Administrator think to REDUCE the pay of the others to Mrs. Rags level? Or perhaps reduce the others partially and increase Mrs. Rags so they meet in the middle? It seems to me that that would have SAVED a bit of time and money. But there I go thinking, sorry.
obviously NO INTEREST

Inverness, FL

#2 Jun 29, 2011
yes?

TOPIX IN HERNANDO IS DECEASED AS A FORUM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Community Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atlanta: A Strange, Funny Trip Into the Heart o... Aug '16 Go Blue Forever 3
News Diversity highlighted at L.A. Asian Pacific Fil... (Apr '16) May '16 frofro 3
News Nissan owners complain to feds about rusting fl... (Apr '15) Apr '15 jack2941 1
News White House correspondents dinner 2014: Big nam... (May '14) May '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 9
News Obamacare To Gridlock, Fair Game For Obama's Jokes (May '14) May '14 Jack Schortz 22
News 'Community' cast on behind-the-scenes turmoil (Mar '13) Mar '13 WMCOL 1
News 'Community' stars on what to expect next (Mar '13) Mar '13 maugeredson 1
More from around the web