Shiite Baptists: Ky. pastor's job on the line as wife slams Southern Baptists

Full story: Examiner.com

Are Southern Baptists "Shiite Baptists?" One assistant pastor's wife seems to think so, especially regarding their stance on the recent Boy Scouts of America's decision to allow openly gay young men participate in scouting.
Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Jul 16, 2013

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Jul 10, 2013
I really like her!

lololol
anyway

Madisonville, KY

#2 Jul 11, 2013
she must watch british tv and movies to use the word s h it e

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#3 Jul 11, 2013
Is it just me? Does anyone else not see any link to the story? Seems to happen when a comment gets posted to stories being read off their news feed for the forum, they all show up without a link for some reason.

Is this the original?

http://www.examiner.com/article/shiite-baptis...

Location hidden

#4 Jul 12, 2013
Cachefly is messed up.

TOPIX is the redheaded stepchild now. It's POLITIX that has their heart. They can define the discussion by their phrasing of the question.
Disciple of Jesus

Millfield, OH

#5 Jul 15, 2013
Find a Baptist or Baptist church; can you?

None teach Baptist doctrine anymore. The Jesuit 7 yr tribulation deception and futurism and easy believism with giving preeminence to the hexagram Zionist that aren't even Jews and are killing Jews...... mainstream religion has lost touch.

They are all teaching the same thing under a Roman Cross (Babylonian in reality), so-called christian flag (Ecumenical under Catholicism really) and have government flags in church showing who they really belong to.
Disciple of Jesus

Millfield, OH

#7 Jul 15, 2013
http://www.israelversusjudaism.org/ <---- Jewish site.

Just made a long post and it vanished?
just me

Madisonville, KY

#8 Jul 15, 2013
I think she is awesome at writing and I read her column every week. So do many of my friends. Whatever happens, I'm sure they will be just fine. God takes care of those who truly love him.
Disciple of Jesus

Millfield, OH

#9 Jul 15, 2013
1.) She doesn't have a clue what a Baptist is.
2.) She doesn't have a clue what a Christian is.

Amos 5:26 - the star of your god - the star of Lucifer. Search history for the past 4,000 yrs. You'll find the six-pointed star as the star of Lucifer. The occultist know as do the Satanist as Rothschild created national Israel in 1897 (Aug 29th). The Hexagram is his family flag. Now read Exe 28 and fast forward from 1776 to now. The model of Exe 28 has been duplicated.
The Mighty

Clarksville, TN

#10 Jul 16, 2013
anyway wrote:
she must watch british tv and movies to use the word s h it e
No, Shiite is a sect of Islam. I just think it is being used in reference to describe particular extreme Baptists.

Location hidden

#11 Jul 16, 2013
The Mighty wrote:
<quoted text> No, Shiite is a sect of Islam. I just think it is being used in reference to describe particular extreme Baptists.
Perhaps "Tali-baptists" would have been better.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
La Toya Jackson shock interview on The Talk, Je... (May '13) 46 min Len is Disgusted 30
Actor Tony Shaloub joins cast of 'Nurse Jackie'... 1 hr Margaret 1
Rosie O'Donnell already causing problems on The... 12 hr jessyblue 2
Miley Cyrus To Perform On Final Episode Of 'Che... 13 hr Big mike 15
General Hospital Spoilers: Fake Luke's Identity... 17 hr amw 4
Today's News: Our Take - Melody Thomas Scott Di... (Apr '13) 17 hr dmw 45
Melody Top Music Theater: In gentler times, Hil... (Jun '09) Wed StarMountainKId 19
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Comedy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••