From 'Weeds' to 'Suburgatory'

Full story: The Clarion-Ledger
When Allie Grant was in the third grade at Tupelo's Church Street Elementary School, she became obsessed with the film "Rain Man." "I came to school as Rain Man," she said, which prompted her teacher to call her mother out of concern. Full Story
anon

Tupelo, MS

#1 Jan 22, 2013
The one size fits all teaching to the test does not meet all children's abilities. We need to give teachers the freedom to explore the needs of each child. That will not happen under current rules.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashton Kutcher is not playing Walter Isaacson's... (Apr '12) 7 hr Steam Powered Truck 113
Obama, Modi cite breakthrough on India civil nu... 18 hr Lesane 6
Hot photos of swimsuit model of the year Joanna... Sun Gary Barlow 3
Cosby postpones shows next month in Charlotte Jan 24 Comedy 1
Nikki Sixx blasts Kirk Cameron for controversia... (Mar '12) Jan 23 TheAfroHedgehog 28
So Long Teutuls! American Chopper Cancelled By ... (Nov '12) Jan 23 buginfested 40
Rainn Wilson is reinvented on 'Backstrom,' back... Jan 22 Mexico volcano ex... 1
More from around the web