Lack of black women becomes 'SNL' issue

Lack of black women becomes 'SNL' issue

There are 48 comments on the NorthJersey.com story from Nov 1, 2013, titled Lack of black women becomes 'SNL' issue. In it, NorthJersey.com reports that:

Kerry Washington's turn as host of "Saturday Night Live" this week gives that television institution something it hasn't seen much lately: a black woman onstage trying to make people laugh.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NorthJersey.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#1 Nov 1, 2013
Oh will be cancelled by the NAACP if we dont fix this oversight right now!

Quick,get that fat black lady from the view.

It doesn't matter if they are funny or not.
Coolmandingo82

Montgomery Village, MD

#2 Nov 1, 2013
Black women are so sensitive over nothing. That snl would be attacked and boycotted over the jokes they would write for these black female were used. And anyways black women have social network they control it. Twitter, Facebook etc.
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#3 Nov 1, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
MACEO

Bitter Dark Coffee is too Bitter

Sweet Light Honey brings women your way!

your too harsh, nasty, dark and satanic!

GO DIE OLD BITTER MAN!
lomaxx

Brownsburg, IN

#4 Nov 1, 2013
weez aint beeun repasented! weez aint beeun repasented! sheeet muh fu's!
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

#6 Nov 1, 2013
In addition to all their other flaws, and faults, sheboons are attention seeking bottomless pits.

“Bow Chika Wow Wow”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#7 Nov 1, 2013
You guys really think about Black women way too much, and if you think most Black women even gave this any thought, you're wrong. It's White liberals who draw attention to stuff like this.

Now you can all go back to posting on ANY thread that mentions BW in it.
Coolmandingo82

Montgomery Village, MD

#8 Nov 1, 2013
This might sound bad, but I think this dude black are worth alot is hilarious LMAO :-)
Toomis

Houston, TX

#9 Nov 1, 2013
Convert to jew and you'll get a job on SNL
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#10 Nov 1, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Bitter Dark Coffee is too Bitter
Sweet Light Honey brings women your way!
your too harsh, nasty, dark and satanic!
GO DIE OLD BITTER MAN!
Well! Is that sO?

I'll have you know I just got back from a party and lit like a candle!
I want a big black hoochy moma!
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#11 Nov 2, 2013
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
Here is a list of black mammies who specialize in coonery & buffoonery, some are dead & some are so unfunny that they might as well be dead.
www.listofblackcomedians.com/category/comedia...
MACEO

Why don't you dedicate a site to the Beauty of White women? You seem so obsessed with them yet you have nothing to show for your life which you did to yourself!

You have such a Vast Love for White women and White men, please dedicate a site strictly for them since you praise the Master!

NOBODY WANTS YOU ..........YOUR A LOSER AND YOU PROVED IT! YOUR WHITE EX WIFE GOT A IMPOTENT DOG WHO LOST EVERYTHING! LMAO

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#12 Nov 2, 2013
At least white people don't have there own channel al sharpton would march if that ever happened

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#13 Nov 2, 2013
Black female comedians are usually hardcore feminist heavily involved in LGBT activities & their skits lean heavily on bashing men, that's why their audiences are very sparse.

“I am”

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#14 Nov 2, 2013
It's not the rest of the worlds fault that black women only think about Ir and bashing bm and worshipping white men.

SNL is a comedy show where that's family orientated. not some ir show geared at angry bw.

of course there's not going to any black women on there.
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#15 Nov 2, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
MACEO

True, I Bring up stories of what I see around me, what I know you see in other men!

As I said "All of a sudden a Son pops into the picture 10 years down the line. Yet the same BM said I don't accept another man's child....that's her child not mine! lmao Funny, is his son by another woman not part of him? I bet those finances come more from her paycheck than his!

As well as what you did to your White wife and how you didn't do for her? You didn't do anything for your White wife or help her with her business but you sure chased WW in your office all while calling Black women out of their names!

What about Black man that get married 3 times to Non BW for financial support has 2 OOW kids by different women? Didn't he marry in less than 2 months so he could live off a Fat Unattractive White woman? Did you see that Attractive Bw who had a career, no kids accept him? Hell No!

Its seems to me that many Black men that I see fit these scenarios that I describe which are not good choices for me or my friends who are doing well!

The reasons why you don't get a chance is that most times Black men carry your "Baggage in front of you" which is why most Black women who have their acts together don't want you!

When a woman evaluates a man its come from a 'STANCE" is he good for me as well as his situation?

The in cases that I present on all of these men, the answer is HELL DAMN NO!

QUALITY GOES BOTH WAYS! Why would I accept these senerios when I don't have that kinda baggage myself?

That's why I date and will marry out! Most black men have too much baggage as well as their selfish, self centered. At this point in my life, I don't have time for selfish, self centered Black men.

I'm not taking care of anybody emotionally or financially especially when it comes to Black men because you DON'T DO A FUKN THING FOR THE RACE!

GOT IT MACEO?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#16 Nov 2, 2013
Black America doesn't care as long as this show has BM and it produced a few of the most legendary of all times. But when they did have BW they choose the corny ones and not the really funny ones.
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#17 Nov 2, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
Black America doesn't care as long as this show has BM and it produced a few of the most legendary of all times. But when they did have BW they choose the corny ones and not the really funny ones.
MACEO

What Legecies? black men are Fools!

A few Sports characters but that's it!
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#18 Nov 2, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
MACEO

Yes, Black men they can laugh at and you dabble a couple of balls go broke, die, spend your money on sex, don't do anything for your communities and they all laugh at you!

Like Bill O'Reilly said you'll chase White women before you do for your own communities! LMAO

He described you!

Jamie Foxx Spotted In Los Angeles With His Daughter Annalise Foxx But Who Is The Unidentified Woman- Baby's Mama???-- Photos Inside

Read more at http://hiphopnews24-7.com/profiles/blogs/jami...

http://hiphopnews24-7.com/profiles/blogs/jami...

Black men take anything and look stupid! As Jamie said, Nobody will take my money nor will I be seen at any public event with a woman! LMAO

he has 3 OOW kids by 3 Different White women who he hides! lmao
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#19 Nov 2, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
True, I Bring up stories of what I see around me, what I know you see in other men!
As I said "All of a sudden a Son pops into the picture 10 years down the line. Yet the same BM said I don't accept another man's child....that's her child not mine! lmao Funny, is his son by another woman not part of him? I bet those finances come more from her paycheck than his!
As well as what you did to your White wife and how you didn't do for her? You didn't do anything for your White wife or help her with her business but you sure chased WW in your office all while calling Black women out of their names!
What about Black man that get married 3 times to Non BW for financial support has 2 OOW kids by different women? Didn't he marry in less than 2 months so he could live off a Fat Unattractive White woman? Did you see that Attractive Bw who had a career, no kids accept him? Hell No!
Its seems to me that many Black men that I see fit these scenarios that I describe which are not good choices for me or my friends who are doing well!
The reasons why you don't get a chance is that most times Black men carry your "Baggage in front of you" which is why most Black women who have their acts together don't want you!
When a woman evaluates a man its come from a 'STANCE" is he good for me as well as his situation?
The in cases that I present on all of these men, the answer is HELL DAMN NO!
QUALITY GOES BOTH WAYS! Why would I accept these senerios when I don't have that kinda baggage myself?
That's why I date and will marry out! Most black men have too much baggage as well as their selfish, self centered. At this point in my life, I don't have time for selfish, self centered Black men.
I'm not taking care of anybody emotionally or financially especially when it comes to Black men because you DON'T DO A FUKN THING FOR THE RACE!
GOT IT MACEO?
Does 'MACEO' mean you're for it or aginst it?
My French isn't that good.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#20 Nov 2, 2013
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
Here is a list of black mammies who specialize in coonery & buffoonery, some are dead & some are so unfunny that they might as well be dead.

www.listofblackcomedians.com/category/comedia...
Why are you bitter?

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#21 Nov 2, 2013
Juicy Joyce wrote:
Black female comedians are usually hardcore feminist heavily involved in LGBT activities & their skits lean heavily on bashing men, that's why their audiences are very sparse.
So stop watching female comedians then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Actor Jim Nabors, Gomer Pyle on 'Andy Griffith ... (Jan '13) 2 hr Joe Balls 18
News TV Land Pulls 'The Dukes of Hazzard' Reruns Fro... 6 hr Jelly Belly Popcorn 1
News At least 14 hurt in deck collapse at North Caro... 11 hr Ted Haggard s Gos... 4
News 'The Young and the Restless' Spoilers: Victor's... 11 hr frank 13
News SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Sat Reagan Amnesty 1,177
News America Ferrera responds: 'Thank you, Donald Tr... Sat wild child 4
News They finally got them Duke boys! TV Land pulls ... Sat America against o... 9
More from around the web