Michael Muhney's and Billy Miller's F...

Michael Muhney's and Billy Miller's Firings From The...

There are 8 comments on the Celebrity Dirty Laundry story from Feb 5, 2014, titled Michael Muhney's and Billy Miller's Firings From The.... In it, Celebrity Dirty Laundry reports that:

Jill Farren Phelps certainly does have a pattern to how she does business. The current showrunner for The Young and the Restless has a reputation that totally proceeds her and it leaves many long time soap fans ice cold.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Celebrity Dirty Laundry.

Former Lifelong Fan

Lancaster, OH

#1 Feb 5, 2014
How much more damage is Ms Phelps going to be allowed to do before the higher ups get the message? I hope it won't be too late!!!!

Burnaby, Canada

#2 Feb 5, 2014
The show is so boring now since Billy and especially Adam left. They think they can keep the show going with an old controlling man that always gets his way. Same old. Why not let Jack beat Victor and switch it up. Boring. Victor represents the old, Adam was the future of that show. They just drove over a cliff. Adam is the reason why many viewers watch. He played the role so well. Lily, Kane, Neil, Jill, Keven/Clowey (spelling?) are so boring. Just can’t watch that show anymore
amw

Paterson, NJ

#3 Feb 10, 2014
happy Valentine's Day to all
Houston-Theresa

Houston, TX

#4 Feb 28, 2014
I have the perfect Adam and Phyllis replacements. The old Tod from One life to Live (Trevor ?) and for Phyllis- Blair from One Life to Live. These 2 people have what it takes to make our favorite people on Y&R come back and shake it up again. Hopefully the right people will see this and take a look at them
Was a Fan

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Mar 4, 2014
The only replacement for adam is Michael Muhney and for Billy is Billy Miller. The only replacement for the writers is better ones.
Odest fan

Galloway, OH

#6 Mar 18, 2014
Disappointed in the changes being made-some may be out of the networks control, but surely the decisions regarding who replaces who is not. The new Billy Abbott is disappointing.

The replacement of Ridge on the Bold and the Beautiful was artfully done.

There must be a lesson in that for Y&R.
Mcummings

Detroit, MI

#7 Mar 31, 2014
Im so disappointed that two of the best actors were let go. I had been watching y & r about 30 years, never had i been at a lost with characters since Drucilla & Ms. Chancellor. Michael Muhney and Billy Miller were the Ying & Yang. David Tom has no chemistry at all with Victoria, i rather see her wit Stitch as i was always team Vicky & Billy. Michael, who played Adam is trulyVictor Jr. He made that role his and no one could replace him except Victor Sr., twenty years ago. How is ratings on Y&R since the departure of our famous Billy Abbot and Adam Newman?
Rebecca

Waco, TX

#8 Apr 15, 2014
David Tom is the worst actor and I can't stand looking at the punk! I hope that JFP gets ran over by a truck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Shameless': How a Transgender Storyline Brings... 1 hr TipsyFromCentralC... 10
News RIP Alan Colmes, Fox's Liberal Charmer Fri Julia 6
News Meredith's a mess -- some 'Anatomy' fans hate her (May '06) Fri Fuckellenpompeo 43
News 'Hogan's Heroes' star Clary marks 88th birthday (Mar '14) Thu Cranegas 2
News Monday's TV Highlights: 'The Young Pope' on HBO Thu limuel 13
News Sex, Drugs, and Wizards (Jan '16) Feb 23 BuddyJ 20
News Some children fearful of what a Trump presidenc... Feb 22 USA-1 11
More from around the web