'Good Luck Charlie': Leigh-Allyn Baker stars in a family-friend...

Full story: Zap2it.com 50
Sometimes there is more satisfaction in being a new mom than just your little bundle of joy. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Charlie

Arlington, MA

#1 Mar 31, 2010
I love that Mia is starting way to young! She is going to be commited to Disney Channel!
Katey

Newcomerstown, OH

#2 Jun 17, 2010
How is baby Mia on the set? she's so cuuuuuute! Looks like she knows that she's acting already :)
Katey

Newcomerstown, OH

#3 Jun 17, 2010
How can I watch the live taping of Goodluck Charlie? Where do we get ticket? or where should we call? help? thanks.
JaKe WatsOn StOrn

San Miguel De Allende, Mexico

#4 Aug 21, 2010
I love Ligh Allyn Baker is very very very beautifulI can not explain the love I feel for her I LOVE....
laurie gammon

El Cajon, CA

#5 Dec 4, 2010
are you the real mother of mia calorico
laurie gammon

El Cajon, CA

#6 Dec 4, 2010
is it true that your the real mother of mia caloricoe
mysti knudsen

El Cajon, CA

#7 Dec 4, 2010
i LOVE charlie
she is turning to be a fine accress
I LOVE HER!!!!!!!
SHE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!
kayla knudsen

El Cajon, CA

#8 Dec 5, 2010
i LOVE your show IT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
snuggle me awesome

El Cajon, CA

#10 Dec 15, 2010
hi!!!!!!!???
leah

El Cajon, CA

#11 Dec 15, 2010
i love your show you guys are really funny
i love you!!!!!!!!!!
asia

United States

#12 Mar 2, 2011
you're a cute lady oh and teddy is a pretty daughter you have email me at:asiahot@live.com
All Of Us

United States

#14 Dec 2, 2011
I loveee Mia Talerico....Bridget Mendler is soo pretty...P.J. is...interesting....Gabe is funny....and finally Bob and Amy are an awesome couple hahaha....Another thing though,, Teddy, Charlie, and P.J. are really weird names....Finally...WHY OH WHY ARE ALL THE DUNCANS BLONDE EXCEPT GABE???!!! It drives me crazzzyyyy!!...but other then that I LOVE GOOD LUCK CHARLIE!!:) and I think they should have baby twins a girl and boy....they should also make an episode of all the Duncans getting their flu shots....THAT WOULD ROCK!!
~Ally, Marie, Hannah, Hailee, Reiley, Chloe, McKynzie, Jessa, Joetta, Janie, Lizzy, Taylor, Leah, Lexi, Arianna, Annie, Jacob, Jared, Alex, Josh, Konner, Kiyal, Michael, Johnny, Benji, Zachary, Grace,Hope, Alyssa, Georgia, Jazmin, Peyton, Peter, Frankie, Toni, Aaron, Kenny, Belle, Jordynn, Jack, Lynn, Leigh, Allan, Joseph, Corbin, Kory, Ethan, Devon, Oscar, Oliver, Ryan, Dean, Hayden, Faith, Alieena, Alice, Aliesha, Addy, Noelle, Natalie, Nikki, Noah, Nathan, Jauqlyn, Myah, Martin, Matthew, Bailey, Brianna, Tyler, Austin, Tommy, Eddy, Penelope,Tatum, Willa, Rachel, Chris, Gordon, Kevin, Carrie, Hallie, Mallory, Nevaeh, Bentley, Coraline, Mattie, Elizabeth, Cara, Kallie, Lillie, Danielle, Nolan, Zoey, Marley, Brooke, Skye, Raini, Flynn, Lucas, Abbie, Connie, Debby, Vikki, Jonnie, Kaytlyn, Jessie, Jahyden, Genille, Kat, Izzie, Fletcher, Emily, Steven, Kammi, Geronimo, Robin, Byron, Dexter, Mardy, Judy, Evan, Jeremy, Rocky, Courtney, Britney, Bethanie, Faye, Ria, Robby, Brittan, Jason, Tara, Moe, Monique, Dominic, Brady....etc.
dnw

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Dec 2, 2011
The movie of Good Luck Charlie was great Ami and Bob having no# 5
AJES

Chenoa, IL

#16 Dec 3, 2011
Why do you want to have ANOTHER kid on "Good Luck Charlie"?
justin

Greensboro, NC

#17 Dec 3, 2011
i am so happy that in the christams speacial she told teddy they were having another baby
Hannah Kate

Mandeville, LA

#18 Dec 5, 2011
I like Good Luck Charlie Its Christmas.
anw

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Dec 5, 2011
The one who palyed the mom Amy is really pregnant?
Good Luck Charlie Fan

Allentown, PA

#20 Dec 8, 2011
Hi
anw

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Dec 8, 2011
The movie is on now Charlie is adorable
skj

Columbus, OH

#22 Dec 9, 2011
you rock

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miller puts own spin on longtime 'GH' character 44 min Naomi 2
Bill Maher Afraid Mohammeds, Islam Taking Over ... (Oct '10) Wed Go Blue Forever 15
Woody Harrelson didn't known Liam and Chris Hem... Mon howardjhonson 1
LazyTown: No One's Lazy In Lazy Town (Nov '07) Mon Joe 2
the Wind Rises Mon SHlTCHINAUKRAINED... 2
Janice Dickinson says Bill Cosby raped her in 1982 Nov 24 Mark Winshel 2
London city councillor wants Cosby's show cance... Nov 23 Harper Valley PTA 1

Comedy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE