Mackenzie Phillips says she had sex w...

Mackenzie Phillips says she had sex with her dad

There are 58 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Sep 23, 2009, titled Mackenzie Phillips says she had sex with her dad. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Mackenzie Phillips reveals she had a sexual relationship with her father, John Phillips, a member of the '60s Mamas and the Papas band.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anonymous

Micanopy, FL

#43 Sep 23, 2009
Diann b wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow sounds more like what happens in WV.
Not necessarily....I found out AFTER I had married my EX-wife(who now lives very near to Columbus,Oh.), had been involved sexually with her older brother. They lived in Florida at the time. He was her first lover,(I met her when she was almost 17 Y.O.) and I suspect, that she may have had a child with this bi-polar individual, while I was overseas, according to a conversation I heard her relatives engaged in. I caught her in several lies and "compromising" situations only AFTER we were married.
Anonymous

Micanopy, FL

#44 Sep 23, 2009
Jon H wrote:
I'd still probably do Valerie Bertenelli.
Heck, I'd do Bonnie Franklin...Someone else can have Patrick Harrington.
Anonymous

Micanopy, FL

#45 Sep 23, 2009
gina wrote:
just to let you all know, Mackenzie Phillips's will be on Oprah Winfrey today at 4 clock. I will not be here to watch it so if you all get to see it please fill me in on what is said thanks and hope you watch the show.
Who Cares ??(besides you ??)
Seriously Flawed

Powell, OH

#46 Sep 23, 2009
Jon H wrote:
I'd still probably do Valerie Bertenelli.
Do you think Brian was ever in a threesome with Wilson and Mackenzie?
Common Sense

Columbus, OH

#47 Sep 23, 2009
Mackenzie had a drugged-out existence from the time she was old enough to walk. Why wait until Daddy is dead and gone (and unable to defend himself against the charges) to bring up this hallucination? Did it have anything to do with the book she wrote coming out at this time? It sure will sell a lot of books!
ACORN Pimp

Columbus, OH

#48 Sep 23, 2009
I think Mackenzie has a great future in community organizing.
Mother McKenzie

Powell, OH

#49 Sep 24, 2009
Jon H wrote:
uhhh, wonder if the groom knew? I know that would have made my honeymoon just a tad uncomfortable.
Maybe he was having sex with his future mother in law.

“Obama said the USA is "one ”

Since: Mar 08

nation under Allah"? PROVE IT!

#50 Sep 24, 2009
first off --does she have any PROOF?

seondly Phillips seems like the type who will say anything to get some attention...every few years its another startling revelation from her.is she gonna spend the rest of her life telling us the supposed grungy side of her life in dribs and drabs whenever her 'career' needs a boost?(when dont it)

My guess she has a book coming out and wants to make the whiny woman victim talk show circuit(oprah,the view etc)and this claim of sexual abuse/incest should do it.

what will she claim next? That she gave head to Jerry Garcia backstage at Woodstock while Joan Baez fingered her butthole?

Enough is enough.
Thela Wilkinson

New Albany, OH

#51 Sep 24, 2009
why would you print such trash from a drug addict? This is the ugliest girl and in her druggie days, she probably doesn't remember anything. And to debase your Father like that is one of the biggest sins. Shame on her and who is listening anyway.
jimmy

Columbus, OH

#52 Sep 24, 2009
Why should a serious situation such as incest or rape be compared to politics? I'm unsure of this situation due that it's coming from a drug user, but for those who have been violated it's not a funny subject matter. The West Virginia person should know how it feels to be the butt of so many unfair jokes.
murray

Columbus, OH

#53 Sep 24, 2009
that is sick, that girl like it or she would have not done it all who,s your daddy I guess mommy took time to watch and like it so she did not report it to the cops. they must need money bad to tell all and air all that bad stuff nothing good will come from this
Matt

Delaware, OH

#55 Sep 24, 2009
Money grab, plain and simple.

Nobody to contradict her, makes her look sympathetic (remove the sym....) and goes to The Oprah to plead her case.

She probably got jealous of all of teh attention Valerie Bertanelli was getting for losing weight.

Money grab, plain and simple.

Now back to your West Virginian jokes already in progress
goatboy

Columbus, OH

#56 Sep 24, 2009
DollarBill wrote:
She said she woke up and discovered she was having sex with her father. More like he was having sex with her. She was I assume an unwilling participant.
I am assuming her father is dead.
Yeah, died right after having sex with her!
Emily

Tulsa, OK

#57 Sep 24, 2009
Suzy wrote:
Incest is a lot more common today than most people realize, especially between sisters and their brothers.
Well it is in the enertainment business because they beleive they are above the rules of society anyway. Just witness how Miley Cyrus is open about being that way with her dad and she is still paraded out as a role model for young girls everywhere.
Keith Strohmeyer

United States

#58 Sep 24, 2009
I would of loved to had sex with her, but her own Father, EWWW!

Since: Sep 09

Morristown, NJ

#59 Sep 25, 2009
lavernebill wrote:
It's not sex it's rape. Shame on any jokes. I hope you don't have kids if you think this is a joke.
its not rape if you like it :)
Stunned Silence

Jacksonville, FL

#60 Feb 4, 2012
Ummmm - compared to WHAT???
Suzy wrote:
<quoted text> Wilson was actually good looking, and Mackenzie was very cute when she was young.
Suzy

Bedford, TX

#62 Mar 15, 2013
Disgusting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Yep, I'm Gay': Happy 20th out anniversary, Ell... 40 min Dallas 1
News Tax Day demonstrators in US take on Trump, his ... 1 hr Berkeley sucks 5
News UC Berkeley students threaten to sue over Ann C... 1 hr Berkeley sucks 3
News Lights, camera, action for filming of pilot for... (Jan '09) 15 hr John 63
News 4An SNL star made an awkward Hillary joke at a ... Tue UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 14
News BJ and Jamie: Tabloid Trash_630_042417_1516 Apr 24 justwondering 1
News Why Did Sharona Bitty Schram Leave Monk the USA... (Mar '08) Apr 24 John 100
More from around the web