Mackenzie Phillips says she had sex with her dad

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

Mackenzie Phillips reveals she had a sexual relationship with her father, John Phillips, a member of the '60s Mamas and the Papas band.
Comments
1 - 20 of 58 Comments Last updated Mar 15, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dan

Columbus, OH

#1 Sep 23, 2009
Typical liberal. You can bet Obama is doing the same.

“Because you are... A puppet.”

Since: Sep 08

Long Island

#2 Sep 23, 2009
Dan wrote:
Typical conservative. Small mind and big mouth.
Diann b

Columbus, OH

#3 Sep 23, 2009
Dan wrote:
Wow sounds more like what happens in WV.
SteveVC

Dublin, OH

#4 Sep 23, 2009
If this is true, it's horrible. If it's not true then it's even worse.
Seriously Flawed

Westerville, OH

#5 Sep 23, 2009
Yuck!
your an idiot

Kenton, OH

#6 Sep 23, 2009
Yes Obama is a pedophile? What is your problem. Who do you think you are? Never heard those damn liberals calling George W. Bush a pedophile. You disgust me. Just because you don't agree with one politically doesn't mean you should resort to baseless ad hominem attacks. Grow up! If you don't agree with him on healthcare or cap and trade or guns or any other issue fine. You can say he is wrong, our system is about disagreeing, but resorting to this kind of senseless name calling is not only small minded and inappropriate, but it works to lessen the horror of true acts of pedophilia and incest by trivializing them. You are what is wrong with America sir!
mel gyipson

Peebles, OH

#8 Sep 23, 2009
woot woot , ima rap`n bout my daddy cuz he happ`ed
DollarBill

Columbus, OH

#9 Sep 23, 2009
She said she woke up and discovered she was having sex with her father. More like he was having sex with her. She was I assume an unwilling participant.

I am assuming her father is dead.
HJG

Columbus, OH

#10 Sep 23, 2009
Nice Diann - respond to an ignorant comment with an ignorant comment about WV. Classy.
MamaPapa

Windsor, CA

#11 Sep 23, 2009
Big deal....I had sex with her dad that night too.
Jon H

Columbus, OH

#12 Sep 23, 2009
uhhh, wonder if the groom knew? I know that would have made my honeymoon just a tad uncomfortable.
Dr_Lovemuscle_Ph D

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Sep 23, 2009
I'm not saying it didn't happen but she seems like a bipolar screwball . . . so who knows what flights of fancy she might experience . . . creepy if it happened.
Donnaq

Columbus, OH

#15 Sep 23, 2009
I'd become a drug addict too!
Matt

Columbus, OH

#16 Sep 23, 2009
Wow even a thread on a pervert in California in the 70's comes around to Obama...

Can we just get back to making West Virginian jokes...please!
Emily

Tulsa, OK

#17 Sep 23, 2009
Hey Billy Ray and Miley Cyrus - are you paying attention? Read the article. There is no country you can move to that what you are doing is OK except maybe if it is Disneyland.
lavernebill

Chillicothe, OH

#18 Sep 23, 2009
It's not sex it's rape. Shame on any jokes. I hope you don't have kids if you think this is a joke.

“Because you are... A puppet.”

Since: Sep 08

Long Island

#19 Sep 23, 2009
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. He's raping the youth of America by saddling them with over a $1T deficit his first year. He's on track to quintuple the national debt.
You are crazy. The economy in this country was going strong and well until George W. Bush entered office. Now here we are 8 years later and the economy is in the toilet. Obama wins and all you conservative freaks think he can just wave a magic wand and fix what you and your Republican party did to this once great nation over night. It does not work that way. It is going to take time and effort. At least Obama is trying to fix things. Like him or not. He does not go looking for weapons of mass destruction that do not exist, he does not pull out of peace talks and cause terrorists to crash planes into our buildings, he does not go out and start wars to line his, and his friends, pockets with money. Plus he has an IQ over 60. All in all he is a much better choice then our last president. He has a lot to fix so lets give him the chance.

As for making West Virginia jokes... No need they are funny enough without the jokes.
Donnaq

Columbus, OH

#20 Sep 23, 2009
lighten up laverne
Disgusted

Lexington, KY

#21 Sep 23, 2009
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. He's raping the youth of America by saddling them with over a $1T deficit his first year. He's on track to quintuple the national debt.
a skill President Obama no doubt learned from Ronald Reagan since he was the first President to take us into that $$ amount and the first President to borrow money from China....by his own account. Check out the Ronald Reagan website before you dismiss these comments as a lie.
Seriously Flawed

Westerville, OH

#22 Sep 23, 2009
It's obviously disgusting for any father to have sex with his daughter. What makes this even more disgusting is to have sex with your daughter when she is as ugly as Mackenzie Phillips!!! I guess Wilson must have been too fat for his tastes!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homer Simpson Accepts the Ice Bucket Challenge 7 hr Kid_Tomorrow 1
How Chelsea Handler said goodbye 7 hr Kid_Tomorrow 1
UhhBama 9 hr UhhBama 1
'The Young and the Restless': Some fans irked b... 13 hr MaryC2981 3
Fallon faces foes: Crabby critics and sleepy vi... (Mar '09) 20 hr Silly times 2
Is Jimmy Fallon sitting pretty? (Jan '10) 20 hr Silly times 10
La Toya Jackson shock interview on The Talk, Je... (May '13) 23 hr elijahovah 32
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Comedy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••