Time to boycott MSNBCa s Al Sharpton

Time to boycott MSNBCa s Al Sharpton

There are 10 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 26, 2013, titled Time to boycott MSNBCa s Al Sharpton. In it, Washington Times reports that:

It's time to boycott MSNBC, the network's racially-divisive host Rev. Al Sharpton, and their sponsors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

“I am the red pill!”

Since: Nov 07

Bronx NY

#1 Jul 26, 2013
The best news I have today…best thing really he has been dividing the nation with race based Obama propaganda for way, way to long…

How does it feel with the shoe on the other foot…someone is boycotting you…Lol…so over do!

Since: Jun 08

Lexington, KY

#2 Jul 26, 2013
Al Sharpton is like the black Chris Matthews.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3 Jul 26, 2013
I hope he gets the crap beat out of him.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#5 Jul 28, 2013
Bob J 1440 wrote:
The best news I have today…best thing really he has been dividing the nation with race based Obama propaganda for way, way to long…
How does it feel with the shoe on the other foot…someone is boycotting you…Lol…so over do!
How can you idiots boycott something you don't watch? lol. You all are Faux News viewers!

What a bunch of racist idiots. Right-wing tards!

Location hidden

#7 Jul 28, 2013
o-h-r-e-a-l-l-y wrote:
<quoted text>
Same way you "people" can boycott a state you don't live in, and could never afford to vacation in.
Perhaps you can go and advise them how to recoup their financial losses since we don't have any money. Sandiford is really suffering, lol. Do you honestly think people want to visit a state that allows child killers go free and bring their children?

Are you daft? Well wait and see the financial drain. Of course, pwt like you can pick up the tab of their financial losses, right? LOL

Location hidden

#9 Jul 28, 2013
TopDog_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks are 12% of the population. Subtract your "disproportionately" incarcerated , your economically disadvantaged, and your generational welfare families, and you're contributing about 4% of the revenue. Stack that up against your thieving shoplifting typical ghetto trash, and 100% of business owners would gladly WELCOME a negro "boycott".
Going to a white owned business is just like a white posting on "your black" forum.
Stay the hell OUT of white owned stores and businesses if you're so proud to be black, ya dumb bunny.
Here's the final answer for you, accuser of blacks:

Who created weapons capable of destroying every living thing on the planet?

Who started two World Wars?

Who left human feces floating around in space?

Now measure these crimes against humanity and compare them to your complaints about blacks and repeat the percentages to me, AHOLE!
Truth Be Told

Louisville, KY

#11 Jul 28, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Here's the final answer for you, accuser of blacks:
Who created weapons capable of destroying every living thing on the planet?
Who started two World Wars?
Who left human feces floating around in space?
Now measure these crimes against humanity and compare them to your complaints about blacks and repeat the percentages to me, AHOLE!
Who's still boo hoo hooing over the not guilty verdict in the Zimmerman trial? LOL!

“I am the red pill!”

Since: Nov 07

Bronx NY

#12 Jul 29, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>How can you idiots boycott something you don't watch? lol. You all are Faux News viewers!
What a bunch of racist idiots. Right-wing tards!
I’m black and I remember Sharpton when he was working for the people now he’s just a sellout troll, sucking on Obama’s kneecaps…

Sharpton: Obama baby, bend over again I didn’t finish licking your crack clean.

Location hidden

#13 Jul 29, 2013
Truth Be Told wrote:
<quoted text>Who's still boo hoo hooing over the not guilty verdict in the Zimmerman trial? LOL!
Who's still boo hooing over knowing there are pics out there of you, Ms. Piggy (with crown) and dirty feet, lying on a cot and the inside of your filthy trailer on cinder blocks, hmmmm? So you're following me around exactly for what, pwt?
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#14 Jul 30, 2013
The Washington Times is the Rush Limbaugh of print media. Hell, to hear that the Washington Times boycotts Al makes him even more legitimate than he already is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bernie Sanders and Larry David Team Up on Satur... 27 min Le Jimbo 11
News Tony Shalhoub Joins CBS Comedy - BrainDead' 3 hr JENNIE ANN 1
News Bernie Sanders makes 'SNL' appearance with Larr... 5 hr Arry Atty 10
News Cosby due in court as lawyers push to get charg... 5 hr Arry Atty 2
Ismael Gerli Champsaur - Consul general in hi... 5 hr Arry Atty 1
News Backstage with Flea on Super Bowl, Bernie Sanders 6 hr Ritual Habitual 1
News The Latest: Former NAACP leader endorses Bernie... 7 hr KickBack 1
More from around the web