What I Like About You

Full story: Portland's WB

Next: Finally When the women get trapped in a spa, Holly and Val commandeer a horse in an effort to make it to the wedding on time.

Comments (Page 13)

Showing posts 241 - 244 of244
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
yea it szucks

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

the last show was only supposed to be the seasone finale, but when wb turned into cw and merged with upn,s upn dropped 90% of the wbs shows so it ended up being the series finale, it was unexpected thats why its such a bad ending, they planned on a season 5 that would have been it's last, but it would have answered alot of our questions, when the found out they should have done a voice over or something to atleast explain some stuff (like they do at the end of movies and such) holly and vince, val and vic, tina and gary, and lauren and that firefighter guy she just started seeing. It sucks yes but its been like almost 5 years since the end so I highly doubt a 5th season :(
Nicole

Franklin, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2011

Kait wrote:
<quoted text>
i've been looking for this song too does anybody know what it is?
Its called Lonely Boy by Black Lab
Crystal Price

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

What I Like about you has turn out to be one of my favorite TV shows during my teenage years and I must admit that I have become addicted watching it every week. Holy and Val were simply awesome and really hilarious. I used to remember that this is a great start for Amanda Bynes career back then. I really do miss watching this show and as an enthusiastic fan, Ive always longed for having a complete DVD collection of this TV series. I take a look on those different websites. There are lots of them but I take a deep research and read some reviews on some of them. I choose to buy this series at http://www.maddalenamapelli.com/What.I.Like.A... . DVDs were shipped promptly and the quality is great! The DVD set I received has all the complete episodes and Im fully happy because I can watch this funny show all over again.
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

youtube.com/watch... What I like about you? ok What person am I talking to exactly?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 241 - 244 of244
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••