What I Like About You

Next: Finally When the women get trapped in a spa, Holly and Val commandeer a horse in an effort to make it to the wedding on time. Full Story
hottie101

Sweetser, IN

#226 Oct 7, 2009
today at resses i was showing one of my friends how to jump rope until my other friends boyfriend showed up. so he passed us the basket ball and we tried to dodge it. but when he threw it to me, i kicked it and almost hit 2 of my friends. it was cool.
dancer

Sweetser, IN

#227 Oct 7, 2009
today in english class one of mt classmates threw up. so when we told him to go to the office, he threw up again and made a huge puddle on barf. so the janitar had to bleach the spot and mop it for at least 10 min. to bad for my friend. her locker was right in frot of the barf. and she was afraid that might have puked on it. but he didn't. and we made it to are homeroom safeley.
dancer

Sweetser, IN

#228 Oct 7, 2009
monkey-banana-pudding. corndog. boomka. peopsels. yo yo yo whts up digi dog.

these are my words and my words only. so don't steel them. i'll be watching you.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.
dancer

Indianapolis, IN

#230 Oct 8, 2009
hello. i just got out of pointe class. and i am chilln on the computer at the studio. in 1 hour i have tech. and right after that i have lyracil.
dancer

Sweetser, IN

#231 Oct 10, 2009
yo. this is dancer. and i had the most funnest day ever. i went to the wellness center. and we did gymnastics. like cartwheels, summersalts, and other stuff.
dancer

Sweetser, IN

#232 Oct 16, 2009
today is going to be fun. i have to stay home for an hour today after school because my sister and mom are leaving for nashvill for a dance competition.
coolster

Sweetser, IN

#233 Nov 1, 2009
Isabella Smith bugs the crap out of me. she only sits with one of my friends and one time on the bus, my friend's boyfriend was sitting with her and isabeela wanted 2 show her something. so i told her to come sit with me and show her. but she said " no. I'm not sitting with you." but in a really mean way. and she called an a hole.(im not aloud 2 say the word yet.) so therefor im probably not her friend anymore and i don't care.
coolster

Sweetser, IN

#234 Nov 7, 2009
never mind. me and isabbella are doing just fine now. were're still friends. but she only wants to hang out with maddie sometimes.
dancer

Sweetser, IN

#235 Nov 15, 2009
this has been the most funnest weekend ever. i got to do nothing but hang out.
dancer

Sweetser, IN

#236 Nov 15, 2009
if u watched true jackson last night it was awsome. Justin Bieber is so hot. i LOV him so much!!!!!!!!!!
Amy

Miami Beach, FL

#237 Dec 29, 2009
henrys_better_than_vince wrote:
anyone know what the song is when amanda & vince are dancing in her dream when he kisses her? also, is that "your love is ultraviolet" song that ben sings a real song? can someone let me know at cantsayriten0w@yahoo.com please??? i can never seem to find this site
The "Your Love is Ultraviolet" song is real. It' from a movie called "Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging" on Nickelodeon. The song is called "Ultraviolet" by Stiff Dylans.
Amy

Miami Beach, FL

#238 Dec 30, 2009
hello wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah is "ulraviolet" a real song?
It is a real song by the Stiff Dylans from a movie called Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging.
Amy

Miami Beach, FL

#239 Dec 30, 2009
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Your Love is Ultraviolet" song is real. It' from a movie called "Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging" on Nickelodeon. The song is called "Ultraviolet" by Stiff Dylans.
It's not "Your Love is Ultraviolet", its "You Light is Ultraviolet".
Sara

Denton, TX

#240 Jan 1, 2010
henrys_better_than_vince wrote:
anyone know what the song is when amanda & vince are dancing in her dream when he kisses her? also, is that "your love is ultraviolet" song that ben sings a real song? can someone let me know at cantsayriten0w@yahoo.com please??? i can never seem to find this site
The Stiff Dylans did a cover of Ultraviolet for Angus, Thongs and Snogging.
haley

Mcallen, TX

#241 Jan 15, 2010
i was looking for the club song before, too, where holly and vince kiss.. it's called "lonely boy" by black lab.=)
Olivia

Key West, FL

#242 Feb 18, 2010
Your light is ultraviolet
Olivia

Key West, FL

#243 Feb 18, 2010
That is the name of the song you are probably looking for i really like it is goes "that fire you ignited, good bad and undecided, burns when i am denied it, your light is ultraviolet, ultraviolet"
Meg

New York, NY

#244 Jul 28, 2010
danielle wrote:
thank god i found this site. im looking for the song that was playing in the club when Vince and Holly was dancing (the one where she was confused about who she liked) and then Ben came and intureupted their dance. Anybody know what im talking about?
I finally found it, it's called "Lonely Boy" by Black Lab

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#245 Jul 28, 2010
I loved that show...shame it got cancelled
Grobanchic

United States

#246 Oct 23, 2010
I love What I like about you! It saddens me that they did not continue with more episodes. I plan on buying all 4 seasons. Best show ever!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashton Kutcher is not playing Walter Isaacson's... (Apr '12) Fri Desert Farms 117
'The Carbonaro Effect': Long Island magician Mi... (May '14) Fri Sad viewer 2
First Look At Clark Kent From 'Batman Vs. Super... (Jul '14) Fri spe124 2
US manufacturer of Oreo begins building new Bah... Jan 29 Cordwainer Trout 4
Video: Hot Guys Read A Bedtime Story Jan 28 constanza 1
'The Young and the Restless': Ratings' rise pro... (Feb '14) Jan 28 Janice Boswell 30
Alan Ladd's wife says Bill Cosby raped her Jan 28 Duh Michael DUH 2
More from around the web