What I Like About You

Next: Finally When the women get trapped in a spa, Holly and Val commandeer a horse in an effort to make it to the wedding on time. Full Story
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Jill

Big Rapids, MI

#1 Mar 25, 2006
OK What is that song that they played when they showed the flashbacks of vic and val, it went "look at us now took so long to find out, this is the beginning of a new life, its time to start living" it sounded like shania twain but i cant find the lyrics on google to find out what the song is called. Please help me out!
heyam

Canada

#2 May 18, 2006
i cant remeber it when i do ill certainley tell you
columbiagirl2

Detroit, MI

#3 Jul 5, 2006
ya whats that song
shaun baldwin

Rotherham, UK

#4 Jul 7, 2006
hey amanda just wondering if you have got msn if you have email me please . shaunbaldwin_931@hotmail.com
Noreen

Toronto, Canada

#5 Jul 23, 2006
I NEVER SEE WHAT I LIKE ABOUT YOU ON TV NE MORE :(
Liz

Grand Prairie, TX

#6 Aug 2, 2006
Did anyone ever find the song?
Guest 1

AOL

#7 Aug 6, 2006
No, but does anyone know if they'll ever make What I like about you Season 5?
daisy

Caddo Mills, TX

#8 Aug 14, 2006
Jill wrote:
OK What is that song that they played when they showed the flashbacks of vic and val, it went "look at us now took so long to find out, this is the beginning of a new life, its time to start living" it sounded like shania twain but i cant find the lyrics on google to find out what the song is called. Please help me out!
Did you ever find out what song this is?
Eber

Kamloops, Canada

#10 Aug 21, 2006
OK does anyone know if there will be a 5th season? I cant find anything anywhere about it!!
Rachel

Hesperia, CA

#11 Sep 4, 2006
There is not going to be a 5th season. What I Like About You did not get picked up for the fall season by the CW (the UPN and WB merger that is premiering this fall) because the head of the CW came from UPN and she chose UPN comedies over the WB ones, citing that the WB comedies did not receive good ratings. This was decided in March and so What I Like About You ended with the original Season Finale and the cast and crew were informed that they would not be returning to the set this fall. The set was taken down in March as well. The cast and crew have since moved on to new projects. Amanda is beginning filming on Hairspray with John Travolta, Michelle Pfieffer, Queen Latifah, Christofer Walken and Zac Efron this month in Tornoto. She also has her movie Lovewrecked with Jamie-Lynn Sigler (formerly DiScala) and Lance Bass, premiering at the end of this year. Jennie Garth is pregnant with her thrid child with husband Peter (Facinelli) and is due in October. Nick Zano has recently wrapped filming on the movie My Sexiest Year premiering in early 2007 with Frankie Munez, Haylie Duff, and Ryan Cabrera and has been seeing Rachel Perry. Leslie Grossman has the movie Running With Scissors premiering at the end of the year with Annette Bening, Gwyneth Paltrow, Alec Baldwin, Evan Rachel Wood, and Kristen Chenoweth and is beginning filming on the movie The Itty Bitty Titty Committee that will be premiering in mid 2007 with Melonie Diaz. Wesley Jonathan is a meber of the Basketball team The Hollywood Knights, has been working closer with his company Nucci, Inc and has the movie Crossover premiering later this year with Wayne Brady. Allison Munn has been spending her time with charities close to her heart, like Rock the Vote which works to convince today's youth to vote in elections so that they can help make decisions for the nations future. So though you won't be seeing them all together again, you will be seeing them in various projects this next year. They were all very sad about the CW's decision to cancel What I Like About You because they absolutely loved this show and were a family on the set.
Emma

Des Moines, IA

#12 Sep 14, 2006
The song that plays in vic and val's wedding is "The Beginning" by Alice Peak
Emma

Des Moines, IA

#13 Sep 14, 2006
correction *Alice Peacock.
Alyson

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Sep 27, 2006
I am really sad to hear that What I Like About you is over. I really loved watching it. But seriously who thought Nick Zano was hot?
AmanByns6920

United States

#15 Oct 13, 2006
Well thanx 4 the e mail but its on at 3 on channel 5.
But the finally was the end of the show.
-Amanda Bynes
AmanByns6920

United States

#16 Oct 13, 2006
Yo this is mi e mail if any fans want to e mail me!!!!!:)
-Amanda Bynes
AmanByns6920

United States

#17 Oct 13, 2006
Oh ya Allison Nick Zano is Likk SSSSOOOO Much hotter in person but he is very hot though!
-Amanda Bynes
Monica

Plano, TX

#18 Nov 15, 2006
Hey whats the song called that is played during thanksgiving when val and vic kiss??????
MONICA

United States

#19 Nov 28, 2006
Monica wrote:
Hey whats the song called that is played during thanksgiving when val and vic kiss??????
i HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND THAT SONG TOO... WHAT IS IT? SOMETHING LIKE..."I COULD SWEAR I WAS HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE"
laurenn

United States

#20 Nov 29, 2006
omg ik !! i love that showw
where i live, its on channel 18 (CW)@ 3:00 and 3:30 every weekday. I absolutly lovee the show and love Vinceee more!!! ahh hope u find it ok !!
<33Lauren
Lee

Brisbane, Australia

#21 Dec 14, 2006
AWWW!! i really liked the show i wish they would make another season!!:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
London city councillor wants Cosby's show cance... 11 hr Harper Valley PTA 1
'Bill Cosby raped me': Five women speak out 13 hr kev ray from mich... 1
ABC, CBS, NBC Won't Carry Obama 23 hr SplNDlzzy 2
Leonard Pitts Jr.: Bill Cosby, serial rapist? T... 23 hr SplNDlzzy 1
As Bill Cosby scandal unfolds, Britain is still... Sat i12bme 8
Despite rape allegations, Bill Cosby receives r... Sat cliff hux 1
Family of Akai Gurley shot dead by NYPD vow to ... Sat James Carr 2

Comedy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE