How long does it take to become local?

Dec 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Honolulu

It's always fun when national entertainment media tells stories about Hawaii. This October, Comedy Central broadcast an episode of South Park entitled "Going Native." In it, one of the young characters learns that, although his family now lives in Colorado, he was born in Hawaii.

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 100 of232
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Anti Alice

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

alice wrote:
Haoles are good; even Haunani Trash is married to one.
As Haunani would say, "You're ignorant. And the problem is, you don't know you're ignorant."

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Jan 14, 2013
 
Anti Alice wrote:
<quoted text>
As Haunani would say, "You're ignorant. And the problem is, you don't know you're ignorant."
Does Trask admit that she's a dumb K_nt?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

2

I've got a new "neighbor!" A few weeks ago this couple moved in down the road from me. From what I hear, the guy is from California, at least he drives like he is. This weekend I heard he's complaining about my roosters crowing at six in the morning and wants to catch up with me to have a talk. This is going to be fun. First I'm going to ask him why did he move his dumb asz to farm country in the first place. That should piss him off from the start. After he tells me that it's "highly unacceptable" to let the roosters crow like that, I'm gonna tell him there's nothing I'm gonna do to stop it, and tell him to stick his head up his asz so he can't hear them crowing. Then I'm sure he'll call someone about it. Then when the "authorities" arrive, I'll tell them to Fuckoff too and they will tell him to sue me. If he wants to carry it further, so be it, and I'll beat him in court and spend his money and waste his time, I have lots of free time. I might then countersue him for harassment or something, just to be a dick. The reason? I don't have any roosters! There are two roosters that wander the area and crow at six o'clock, but they are wild and crow where they like, when they like, but Mr. California is an aszhole that's made an incorrect assumption that they are mine, and never asked anyone, but he's afraid to accuse a local, and I'm not telling him shyt. They don't bother me, or I'd shoot them myself. I'm sure this pansy is afraid of guns anyway. He figures a white guy like me will cooperate or cowtow to him. That's why people hate Californians. They move into an area and immediately try to change it into the same areas they fled from. All's he had to do was ask, but I'm sure of how this is gonna go. At least it will be fun for six months or so until wind changes direction from the pig farm, then I'm sure he'll be out of here, and take his ulcer with him. LOLOLOL. Californians. Hated everywhere.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Joe Balls wrote:
I've got a new "neighbor!" A few weeks ago this couple moved in down the road from me. From what I hear, the guy is from California, at least he drives like he is. This weekend I heard he's complaining about my roosters crowing at six in the morning and wants to catch up with me to have a talk. This is going to be fun. First I'm going to ask him why did he move his dumb asz to farm country in the first place. That should piss him off from the start. After he tells me that it's "highly unacceptable" to let the roosters crow like that, I'm gonna tell him there's nothing I'm gonna do to stop it, and tell him to stick his head up his asz so he can't hear them crowing. Then I'm sure he'll call someone about it. Then when the "authorities" arrive, I'll tell them to Fuckoff too and they will tell him to sue me. If he wants to carry it further, so be it, and I'll beat him in court and spend his money and waste his time, I have lots of free time. I might then countersue him for harassment or something, just to be a dick. The reason? I don't have any roosters! There are two roosters that wander the area and crow at six o'clock, but they are wild and crow where they like, when they like, but Mr. California is an aszhole that's made an incorrect assumption that they are mine, and never asked anyone, but he's afraid to accuse a local, and I'm not telling him shyt. They don't bother me, or I'd shoot them myself. I'm sure this pansy is afraid of guns anyway. He figures a white guy like me will cooperate or cowtow to him. That's why people hate Californians. They move into an area and immediately try to change it into the same areas they fled from. All's he had to do was ask, but I'm sure of how this is gonna go. At least it will be fun for six months or so until wind changes direction from the pig farm, then I'm sure he'll be out of here, and take his ulcer with him. LOLOLOL. Californians. Hated everywhere.
The joke ass always is on you.
The avenger

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Joe Balls wrote:
I've got a new "neighbor!" A few weeks ago this couple moved in down the road from me. From what I hear, the guy is from California, at least he drives like he is. This weekend I heard he's complaining about my roosters crowing at six in the morning and wants to catch up with me to have a talk. This is going to be fun. First I'm going to ask him why did he move his dumb asz to farm country in the first place. That should piss him off from the start. After he tells me that it's "highly unacceptable" to let the roosters crow like that, I'm gonna tell him there's nothing I'm gonna do to stop it, and tell him to stick his head up his asz so he can't hear them crowing. Then I'm sure he'll call someone about it. Then when the "authorities" arrive, I'll tell them to Fuckoff too and they will tell him to sue me. If he wants to carry it further, so be it, and I'll beat him in court and spend his money and waste his time, I have lots of free time. I might then countersue him for harassment or something, just to be a dick. The reason? I don't have any roosters! There are two roosters that wander the area and crow at six o'clock, but they are wild and crow where they like, when they like, but Mr. California is an aszhole that's made an incorrect assumption that they are mine, and never asked anyone, but he's afraid to accuse a local, and I'm not telling him shyt. They don't bother me, or I'd shoot them myself. I'm sure this pansy is afraid of guns anyway. He figures a white guy like me will cooperate or cowtow to him. That's why people hate Californians. They move into an area and immediately try to change it into the same areas they fled from. All's he had to do was ask, but I'm sure of how this is gonna go. At least it will be fun for six months or so until wind changes direction from the pig farm, then I'm sure he'll be out of here, and take his ulcer with him. LOLOLOL. Californians. Hated everywhere.
Haoles treat people like crap because they keep getting away with it then when you slap them upside their head they go whining to the cops and the courts like the little crybaby bitches that they are.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Jan 15, 2013
 
The avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Haoles treat people like crap because they keep getting away with it then when you slap them upside their head they go whining to the cops and the courts like the little crybaby bitches that they are.
Some, maybe, I don't think so. They just aren't willing to take on thirty guys at a time, and then go to jail for it. Otherwise they'ed just break out a shotgun and settle it, like that security guard just did. Now the locals are crying about it. Fucking crybabies.
jack

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Haoles treat people like crap because they keep getting away with it then when you slap them upside their head they go whining to the cops and the courts like the little crybaby bitches that they are.
The majority of locals that commit traffic crimes run and hide because they never have had to be responsible...Ever.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Some, maybe, I don't think so. They just aren't willing to take on thirty guys at a time, and then go to jail for it. Otherwise they'ed just break out a shotgun and settle it, like that security guard just did. Now the locals are crying about it. Fucking crybabies.
...gonna be a lot more of it too. This is just the beginning.
jack

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...gonna be a lot more of it too. This is just the beginning.
You predict and promise and only produce fear.
Tarra

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Joe Balls wrote:
I have lots of free time. I might then countersue him for harassment or something, just to be a dick. That's why people hate Californians. They move into an area and immediately try to change it into the same areas they fled from. All's he had to do was ask, but I'm sure of how this is gonna go. At least it will be fun for six months or so until wind changes direction from the pig farm, then I'm sure he'll be out of here, and take his ulcer with him. LOLOLOL. Californians. Hated everywhere.
We all agree that you have way too much time on your Hands.

Nobody hates Californians. There are Asian Californians, Latin Californians, American Indian Californians, Black Californians and so on.

What they hate is white trash haoles like you who come from the mid west and the south who give California a bad name.

Then when you come to Hawaii, you say you're from California, but in reality you are just another traveling fake transplant giving everyone else a bad name.

Now sit down, shut up and go to the back of the class.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Tarra wrote:
<quoted text>W
What they hate is white trash haoles like you who come from the mid west and the south who give California a bad name.
Still trolling, Harry?
District 1

Kapolei, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

KKKalifornia is the place that everything not nailed down slides into--then with every San Fernando earthquake, the nuts get shaken loose and fall into Hawaii.

“REPEAL OBAMA'S DEFERRED ACTION”

Since: Mar 09

FOR CHILDHOOD ARRIVALS ACT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

District 1 wrote:
the nuts get shaken loose and fall into Hawaii.
Specifically Maui....especially Kihei.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

District 1 wrote:
KKKalifornia is the place that everything not nailed down slides into--then with every San Fernando earthquake, the nuts get shaken loose and fall into Hawaii.
Only two good people came out of California. Ronald Reagan died, so that leaves GURU! Let the Messcans take the rest of the kooks.

“REPEAL OBAMA'S DEFERRED ACTION”

Since: Mar 09

FOR CHILDHOOD ARRIVALS ACT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Maui is a mini Cali complete with windmills, banning of plastic bags and illegal Mexicans...especially Kihei.
stupid people suck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Don't forget Kapa'a and Princeville.
Curious forum lurker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#105
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

If you're white, you will never be a "local". If you are fresh off the boat from China of Thailand, they will assume you are "local"

Yep, it's racist as hell. Look at the bumper stickers "keep hawaii hawaiian" what a bunch of Pacific KKK nonsense. Imagine if someone had a bumper sticker that said "Keep New Jersey White"
Curious forum lurker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#106
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

American_Infidel wrote:
Maui is a mini Cali complete with windmills, banning of plastic bags and illegal Mexicans...especially Kihei.
I noticed that, Maui seemed like a place where California snobs go to get away from California snobs.

I liked Hana and Maui had some great hiking and Poli Poli reminded me of Montana, but Paia was full of hippies... Oh look, Willie Nelson comes to Charlie's? WOW. After you're done listening to his crappy music go back to your car to be sure all your windows are not shattered by vandals and dirty thirds.
Haole X

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#107
Feb 7, 2013
 
The avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Haoles treat people like crap because they keep getting away with it then when you slap them upside their head they go whining to the cops and the courts like the little crybaby bitches that they are.
bend over
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Feb 7, 2013
 
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Only two good people came out of California. Ronald Reagan died, so that leaves GURU! Let the Messcans take the rest of the kooks.
lol...thx JB!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of232
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••