How long does it take to become local?

How long does it take to become local?

There are 232 comments on the Honolulu story from Dec 23, 2012, titled How long does it take to become local?. In it, Honolulu reports that:

It's always fun when national entertainment media tells stories about Hawaii. This October, Comedy Central broadcast an episode of South Park entitled "Going Native." In it, one of the young characters learns that, although his family now lives in Colorado, he was born in Hawaii.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu.

swxxxt

Masontown, PA

#22 Dec 30, 2012
youtube.com/watch... … Gung-Ho 1 day

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#23 Dec 30, 2012
The bigger question is why would you want to become local??
seth

Lindstrom, MN

#24 Dec 30, 2012
1. Post This Onto 3 Diffrent Pages On Here 2. Press F8 3 Times 3. LOG ONTO CP
4. PRESS F5 8 TIMES
5. YOU’LL NOW RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING: 10 YEARS FREE MEMBERSHIP, ANY PUFFLE YOU CHOOSE FOR FREE 1,000,000,000 FREE COIN, ANY 10 ITEMS YOU CHOOSE FROM THE TREASURE BOOK
TRUST ME IT WORKS! 10 PENGUIN TRIED AND ARE HAPPY

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#25 Dec 30, 2012
American_Infidel wrote:
The bigger question is why would you want to become local??
EXACTLY! I was waiting for someone to say that. Who gives a flying fukkk if some racist moke hiding behind his "islandness" thinks you're a "local" or not? They don't even exist in my world. I hate it when I see some haole clown from Chicago trying to "blend" by dumbing down to speak pidgin and looking like a dumbass. All he sounds like is a retard from Chicago with a speaking disability. You're just a friggin joke to them, so you should try being yourself. If they don't like it, FUCKKKEM. But if you are arrogant about it, FUKKYOU instead.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#26 Dec 30, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
But if you are arrogant about it, FUKKYOU instead.
Yeah... we no like dat kine.
Stupid drivers

United States

#27 Dec 30, 2012
You become local when you can drive with your head up your arse.
DUI Dummy

United States

#28 Dec 30, 2012
Stupid drivers wrote:
You become local when you can drive with your head up your arse.
And a Heineken on your side with the kids in the back seat.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#29 Dec 30, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY! I was waiting for someone to say that. Who gives a flying fukkk if some racist moke hiding behind his "islandness" thinks you're a "local" or not? They don't even exist in my world. I hate it when I see some haole clown from Chicago trying to "blend" by dumbing down to speak pidgin and looking like a dumbass. All he sounds like is a retard from Chicago with a speaking disability. You're just a friggin joke to them, so you should try being yourself. If they don't like it, FUCKKKEM. But if you are arrogant about it, FUKKYOU instead.
lol...nailed it.

It takes me about 3 seconds to put on my flip flops and head for Yummie's. So much for dat, brah!
Slippah slap

United States

#30 Dec 30, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...nailed it.
It takes me about 3 seconds to put on my flip flops and head for Yummie's. So much for dat, brah!
Wassa matta you? It's called rubbah slippahs not flip flops!! AUWE, what kine local you?:(
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#31 Dec 30, 2012
two locals I know in Kimuki...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#32 Dec 30, 2012
two locals I know in Kaimuki...

“I'm sexy & I know it. ;)”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#33 Dec 31, 2012
Right.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#34 Dec 31, 2012
DUI Dummy wrote:
<quoted text>
And a Heineken on your side with the kids in the back seat.
No, standing on the front seat.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#35 Dec 31, 2012
In their shittty diapers.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#36 Dec 31, 2012
Lighting mommy's cigarette.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#37 Dec 31, 2012
While holding Mommy's beer.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#38 Dec 31, 2012
And sticking finger to da haole in da next lane.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#39 Dec 31, 2012
Keepin it "Hawaaaaaiiiiaaaannnn!
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#40 Dec 31, 2012
You are surrounded by all of that
and you love it,
you eat it up,
and that's where
you get your
food stamps
at a discount.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#41 Dec 31, 2012
Jack wrote:
You are surrounded by all of that
and you love it,
you eat it up,
and that's where
you get your
food stamps
at a discount.
I ignore it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will smart-looking glasses do the trick for Ric... (Jun '15) Mon VorenusI 3
News 'The Young and the Restless': Michael Muhney re... Jun 23 vicki 5
News Jason Alexander shifts from TV to run live show... Jun 23 roshan 1
Desmienten a extranjeros detenidos en España p... Jun 22 teodorinkokorev 3
News Sex, Drugs, and Wizards Jun 21 lavon affair 13
News Britney Spears' 16-Year-Old Sister Pregnant (Dec '07) Jun 21 Phone type guy 153
Ismael Gerli Champsaur - Consul general in hi... Jun 19 Jose mujica merid... 28
More from around the web