Delta Sigma Theta Sorority celebrates...

Delta Sigma Theta Sorority celebrates centennial

There are 1 comment on the Sunherald.com story from Jan 12, 2013, titled Delta Sigma Theta Sorority celebrates centennial. In it, Sunherald.com reports that:

More than 12,000 members of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc. are convening to mark the organization's centennial this weekend with activities including community service, a rededication and an awards ceremony.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sunherald.com.

UNCLE BEN

Pikesville, MD

#1 Jan 12, 2013
Are they the ones making all that noise at Wash DC's UNION STATION yesterday? Whooping and hollering. LOUD. Like prisoners who just got relased from 5 years in solitary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus Christ, the Son of God 14 hr Son of man 1
News Anne Meara dead at 85: Actress shone in comedie... 17 hr Marvin 1
News SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) 17 hr serfs up 1,173
News Happy Birthday, Gregory Hines, Tap Dancer, Chor... Tue FAMOUSSTARFIELD 2
News Martin Sheen talks about his son, Charlie Sheen... Tue Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Tracee Ellis Ross on a black-ish,a her mom and ... Tue Its Me 1
News Browns Mills man appears tonight on 'Showtime a... (Nov '06) Mon LOLWHOCARES 10
More from around the web