Ryan Reynolds on Homophobia, the Closet, and Gay Rumors

Full story: Towleroad

Ryan Reynolds gives a great interview to gay filmmaker John August in the forthcoming issue of The Advocate .

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of66
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rick Perry s Stump

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2011

snyper wrote:
I know. It's still up there, plain as day. lol
I posted that it's the SoCali accent that's throwing you off.
Lots of people have accents. That's not a gaydar issue.

Now it's true there are effeminate heterosexuals such as my good friend and reparative therapist Marcus Bachmann. Of course I consider him to be closeted, too, although I wouldn't really describe him as bi sexual, as I could with Reynolds.

Anyway, Reynolds isn't anti gay, so....

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

I don't find anything about him to be "feminine".
Don

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2011

This old thread was "dug up" because of the latest episode of "Family Guy", where Ryan Reynolds hits up on Peter Griffin. Reynolds voices himself.
Condi s Katrina Pumps

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

snyper wrote:
I don't find anything about him to be "feminine".
Well, you're funny, because most men have something of the feminine about them, or else they're just parodies of masculinity.

I find his voice and mannerisms just a tad stereotypically swishy, to be more exact. You do not, I gather.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

Condi s Katrina Pumps wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you're funny, because most men have something of the feminine about them, or else they're just parodies of masculinity.
I find his voice and mannerisms just a tad stereotypically swishy, to be more exact. You do not, I gather.
I recognize his "swishy"ness as coming from a cultural (not just vocal) accent. It has become so pronounced that it could almost be called the "L.A. accent".
fraudsandfakes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

He's as queer as a 3 dollar bill, and the media knows it and covers it up. It's not only in the arts. I think most if not all men are gay. I work in the prison system and have for decades, these guys are all having sex, and they aren't being raped, it's consenual, very few are ever raped in prison. Look at Penn State, The Catholic Church, the boyscouts, the figure is 10% of the population is gay. NO WAY! All these men rape boys, and overall it's more boys that are raped, Why? because most if not all or the large majority of men are gay and lust after men. They get married to women because thats what they think their supposed to do. Someone one in prison told me today, all men are sexully attracted to other men, the word 'Gay' applies that admit that they are attracted, and that's basically.
Rick Perry s Spinal Meds

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

fraudsandfakes wrote:
He's as queer as a 3 dollar bill, and the media knows it and covers it up. It's not only in the arts. I think most if not all men are gay. I work in the prison system and have for decades, these guys are all having sex, and they aren't being raped, it's consenual, very few are ever raped in prison. Look at Penn State, The Catholic Church, the boyscouts, the figure is 10% of the population is gay. NO WAY! All these men rape boys, and overall it's more boys that are raped, Why? because most if not all or the large majority of men are gay and lust after men. They get married to women because thats what they think their supposed to do. Someone one in prison told me today, all men are sexully attracted to other men, the word 'Gay' applies that admit that they are attracted, and that's basically.
I think you're a troll or confused.

You seem confused about bi versus gay versus closeted versus situational sex, consent versus coercion versus violent rape, and the relative rates of child sex abuse experienced by gender, since most child sex abuse occurs within the (extended) family.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

It's not about the erotic activities. It's about pairbonding.
snoop dogg

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

He's a bottom, so what?

Portland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

Does it matter? Either way, I think he's cute and enjoy his movies. Don't really give a flip or not whether he's gay. When did sexual orientation become such an irrelevant priority?
Shakti

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Judged:

He is bisexual. Any sexually inclined person able to constructively discern human behavioral patterns is capable of seeing this. That is all.
Depp

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Simply, GAY!
whiteykid

York, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

im gay and think ryan is the most sexiest man alive, but does it really matter if he is gay? its not like any of us actually have chance, we would be lucky if we got see him in person! anyway it doesnt matter if he is as it is his private life for a reason, because it is private.
Ric

Flushing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Judged:

lawrence wrote:
Ryan Reynold is totally gay but career obsessed to the point that he married his good friend Scarlett Johanson to look straight. I worked with Ryan when he first arrived in Hollywood from Canada and he was always in love with another guy. Some of his best acting is acting straight. When he's not "on" he's as gay as gay should be.
Every once in a while people claim to know a celebrity. If you knew Ryan indeed, what would be the purpose or gain of, clearly, outing him?? It's apparent you were not a friend nor do you have any respect for him or good character or dignity. Feel better about yourself??
pat11

Wilkes Barre, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Who the heck cares gay or not. Bad actor or not who cares. He entitled to do what wants and with whomever. You are all jealous cause he wont sleep with you. LOL He has money to burn so what. He gets paid to be gay for a movie good for him. Many gay actors also play straight roles to. Beside our society has some hateful bitches, and bitter about it. Let him do what ever he wants and maybe he might sleep with you when you all act you damn age. LOL that will never happen
Hilary Twiskett

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Does it really matter if Kit Abernathie criticized Adalbert Moga's choice of cravat? Edith was rather upset, but her party was a joy. Edith, darling, no-one noticed a thing. The canapes were divine.
chovien

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Pleasure Beach Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
He also was engaged to Alanis Morissette. They were together for 5 years.
So much for him being gay.
Yeah, my boyfriend has been married for 18 yrs.... N obviously he's gay. It's called a beard n lots of people have them ....
anon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

who gives a stuff
Conner

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Rainer wrote:
He is not gay. When he and Alanis split, she had a terrible breakdown. She wrote a song for him, called 'Torch'. Check it up or read the lyrics. My radar never fails. He is NOT gay.
Sorry, but anything called "Torch" sounds like it was written for a Flamer. But i believe hes straight. Just saying that your statement doesnt really help his case here
colin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

well so what if he is he is still really hot and i'd be happy to let him do me!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of66
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••