Actor Morgan Juggles 'Grey's,' 'Super...

Actor Morgan Juggles 'Grey's,' 'Supernatural' and 'Weeds' - Thr...

There are 2 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Apr 21, 2006, titled Actor Morgan Juggles 'Grey's,' 'Supernatural' and 'Weeds' - Thr.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'Supernatural' With roles on three hit shows on three different networks -- demon-hunting John Winchester on The WB's "Supernatural," heart patient Denny Duquette on ABC's "Grey's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Barbi

Boynton Beach, FL

#1 Jan 10, 2008
You are too adorable to be killed off a show. They should make you the leading man.
Connie Troia

Bellevue, WA

#2 Dec 27, 2012
Love supernatural have every season on dvd, jensen ur hott and u left ur shirt on my bed. Love u guys, awesome show. Connie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Collins Officially Joins The View, Can... 7 hr Thatcher 4
News Jennifer Lawrence wins big at the Kids' Choice ... (Apr '14) 16 hr Ariana Grande 4
News Jamie-Lynn Spears turn 23: Find out what's in t... (Apr '14) 21 hr Victoria justice 3
News iParty with Victorious joins casts of Nickelode... (Mar '11) 21 hr Victoria justice 5
News Rita Ora rips off Zac Efron's shirt during MTV ... (Apr '14) Sun Rita Ora 4
News Nickelodeon TV Star Jennette McCurdy Named Bran... (Mar '14) Sun diana 2
News Obama faces vets, Jon Stewart amid concerns ove... Jul 25 goonsquad 61
More from around the web