Rock Report: Sebastian Bach Gears Up For ...

May 31, 2012 Full story: KISS-FM San Antonio 13

Sebastian Bach may not be a guitar player, but he can certainly play one on TV. The boisterous singer recently posted on his Facebook page that he's been in California shooting an episode of the Showtime hit show 'Californication' starring actor David Duchovny.

Full Story
Xavier

Satellite Provider

#1 Jul 2, 2012
Skid Row's Sebastian Bach admitted he still loves his very first hidden camera publicity shy wife whom he met in Canada and married in 1986.Nymphaea kymille Lavina,who not so long ago symbolically married an Italian,who jumped Italian bail and fled the country to locate her,apparently was devoted to Sebastian,advising him not to say they married so millions of girls would be more likely to buy Skid Row records,she was talented and also could write lyrics for her own band, adding vocal metal screams to their Slave to the Grind tracks.One of the neatest things about her was she looks just like a russian prostitute,she has that kinky look and Bach fought a lot for her.I believe she spoke a little russian amongst other languages.Bach worshipped her and said she felt the same for him but hid it.Bach was often violent with her if he was jelous,she had his kid once too.Yeah she looked like sweet hooker heaven.
Kenneth

Satellite Provider

#2 Jul 8, 2012
This formidable and sensual hidden wife Nymphaea kymille,of Skid Rows Sebastian Bach is somewhat elusive,rumours she may of symbolically married an Italian Cammorista are evident.Nymphaea sometimes known as Lavina seemed to be from another age,her predominant High Renaissance traits both dainty and deadly.So intelligent,as if from another century. One famous occultist musician who knew her claimed that some of her tutors were long deceased.Her heroes,heroines were from another time.
Nymphaea wrote poetry, Her self written Mottos+
'I have danced with Death and he has paved me my way''I ont dansed avec la mort,et il m'a pardonne et m'a ouvert mon chemin.
'+'Always for me,Demons and Angels intervene.'Tutti gli me,Demoni e Angeli interverra.
'+'Brave and loyal as in our Gods who share our reflection''coraggiosi e leali,come nei nostri dei che condividono la nostra riflessione'.
SIMONE

Satellite Provider

#3 Jul 8, 2012
Of Nymphaea..
To The Devil a Daughter.
Ross Nugent

Satellite Provider

#5 Dec 8, 2012
Bachs a guy who hides tears of loss behind his smile,hé sells memories taken from his hidden wife who never took a dollar from him.Word is she had hidden money and musicians who wanted hér needed to break hér up with Sebastian,so they found other ordinary girls and gavé thèm each a share of théir memories by musicians bribing Bach who admitted to accepting bribes so they could download hér money by proxy for themselves.
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#6 Dec 9, 2012
Never heard his 'music' but he was great in Trailer Park Boys!
dolphin

Liverpool, UK

#7 Feb 24, 2013
Sebastian Bach and Lavina Nymphaea they never loved someone else the way they loved each other. Their love was(and still but different way - yeh, they are more than one strong evidence that proves that")passionate, strong, romanitic,erotic, lustful, but also fragile till the point they "intended" to hurt each other. Sebastian has survived from sever attacks from different kind of powerfull rivals , some jealous of him (and skid Row - some wanted to break'm up and destroy Bach), and in someway..they were successful in that.
Sebastian - Nymphaea

London, UK

#8 Mar 14, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Never heard his 'music' but he was great in Trailer Park Boys!
Please tell us when hé sells memories (and what kind of memories) taken from his hidden wife ?,
and when Bach admitted to accepting bribes ?.Did Nymphaea ever mentionned anything?,this just an absolute lie. I can't believe how some people can invent such stories and start writing bull***t, on this website (and others around there).
He's been making money himself cos he is one of a kind,gifted and talented rock star singer and frontman.
But yes, Nymphaea helped him in all ways (ways people know and don't know), directly and indirectly. Not to mention that son PARIS is theirs, the have at least 1 son.
Nymphaea has been monitoring Sebastian's path from the day they met 'till nowadays.And If she ever wanted to divorce Sebastian anytime during these years,she could do it with no problems as she is so powerful and backed by powerful ones. Her LEGAL marriage with Sebastian also saved her later from hungry sharks and disasters.
4 way bank split

Satellite Provider

#10 Aug 23, 2013
Sébastien Bach got peepshow girls to change their name to his légal wife kymille nymphaea lavina maria,then the laughing 4 SUM stole 20 million.Lavina took the blâme preventing Bach from jaol but Bank advised lavina of jeopardy.
Skeik Ituobrey

Satellite Provider

#12 Sep 9, 2013
This estranged wife was a vampiric ghost actress+songwriter,also view her briefly in Gene loves Jezebel you tube video entitled Bruises with long goth black dyed hair fresh from Naples,where two days prior her hair was blonde similar to Cicciolina.
Which ones witch

Satellite Provider

#13 Oct 7, 2013
Sebastian Bach's hidden wife lavina kymille M.V L, did infact believe she had married the talented Underneath What guitarist/vocalist Andrew Berenyi. The vampiric ghost actress to Adjani was also a songwriter also in Goth Band Gene loves Jezebel,famous for her heavy metal screams on songs "Screaming for Emmalene"+"eerie vocals on Scheming".Her beautiful mother once was fiancee to Mobster Joseph Bonanno.Lavina kymille was a real life trafficked Aristocrat.
Massimilliano

Satellite Provider

#15 Jan 13, 2014
Cicciolina and Lavina often worked together as each other.Koons sometimes super imposed photos.
Sex slave

Satellite Provider

#16 Feb 21, 2014
Steven Tyler works with a robot, that responds to Sebastian Bach's undivorced wife Lavina kymille's commands.Bach,who admitted he still loves his missing royal wife who is mom to Jaega and Paris,reveals that he never really married the known Maria Bach.
4 Stone Cold Princesse

Satellite Provider

#19 Apr 3, 2014
Problèm was Berenyi,who had unlawful sex with lavina ten minutes after Sebastian Bach married hér in the Falls.Berenyi posed as Bach,and both were almost identical.A few years latér when son Jaega was still an infant,second son Paris was born.
Aérosmith Joë......we are not saying....but Mick Jagger lives sometimes in Lavina's French Château,La Fourchette.It was Bequiethed by Lavina's mom's mob Royal family and has family crypt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashton Kutcher is not playing Walter Isaacson's... (Apr '12) Fri Desert Farms 117
'The Carbonaro Effect': Long Island magician Mi... (May '14) Fri Sad viewer 2
First Look At Clark Kent From 'Batman Vs. Super... (Jul '14) Fri spe124 2
US manufacturer of Oreo begins building new Bah... Jan 29 Cordwainer Trout 4
Video: Hot Guys Read A Bedtime Story Jan 28 constanza 1
'The Young and the Restless': Ratings' rise pro... (Feb '14) Jan 28 Janice Boswell 30
Alan Ladd's wife says Bill Cosby raped her Jan 28 Duh Michael DUH 2
More from around the web