US worried to very end about Bergdahl...

US worried to very end about Bergdahl's release

There are 6 comments on the Sacramento Bee Newspaper story from Jun 3, 2014, titled US worried to very end about Bergdahl's release. In it, Sacramento Bee Newspaper reports that:

Right up until the moment Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl was freed, U.S. officials weren't sure the Taliban would really release the only American soldier held captive in Afghanistan in exchange for high-level militants detained at Guantanamo Bay.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sacramento Bee Newspaper.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 3, 2014
President Obama followed the military's Rule #1.....We leave no soldier behind.....Thank You, Mister President....
shakey

Warrenville, IL

#2 Jun 3, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
President Obama followed the military's Rule #1.....We leave no soldier behind.....Thank You, Mister President....
why him first?
bush

Rancho Cordova, CA

#4 Jun 3, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Israel traded 1000 pow for 1 Israeli soldier.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5 Jun 4, 2014
shakey wrote:
<quoted text>
why him first?
What?
shakey

Warrenville, IL

#7 Jun 4, 2014
what i meant was why bergdahl first...aren't there other pows there too?
shakey

Warrenville, IL

#9 Jun 5, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
even if his unit claims he was a deserter who put his entire troop at serious risk while searching for him? if all the negative claims about his release are false, then i'm glad he's home and safe. but, let's face it....if he wasn't a sypathizer, would he still be alive?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Did Sharona Bitty Schram Leave Monk the USA... (Mar '08) Fri Philter1982 98
News Bee says she likes Fallon, but couldn't take Tr... Sep 21 truth 1
News Emmy preview: Can 'Game of Thrones' repeat? Sep 16 Ham 1
News Rick Springfield: It's good to be singing (Jul '08) Sep 16 DARK TRIAD MAN 12
News Celebrating 'South Park's 20th birthday: The be... Sep 15 Rb RECORDS 12
News Affleck Backs Obama On Saturday Night Live (Nov '08) Sep 13 Irish College Stu... 2
News Dancing With the Stars' Delivers a Double Elimi... Sep 13 DARK TRIAD MAN 56
More from around the web