Kathy Griffin

Kathy Griffin

There are 13 comments on the Salt Lake City Weekly story from Nov 20, 2009, titled Kathy Griffin. In it, Salt Lake City Weekly reports that:

Nov 21 Kathy Griffin Saturday November 21,2009 Abravanel Hall 123 W. South Temple 801-533-6683 Category: A&E Essentials Barely memorable as a cast member on the old-school television show Suddenly Susan with Brooke Shields, Kathy Griffin has suddenly become one of the most colorful, challenging, in-your-face comics performing today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salt Lake City Weekly.

Just saying

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jan 6, 2010
... become loyal fans of her show and her live performances. Though her act is obviously very similar to the shtick Joan Rivers has been doing for decades, Griffin has found a way to take that brash style and shoot it full of F-bombs and hate,...
Comment?

Related Topix: Comedy, Entertainment, Television, Suddenly Susan, Kathy Griffin, Brooke Shields

“TheseDays”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#2 Jan 7, 2010
She's just a mess and sooooo boring!
indy

Mansfield, MA

#4 Jul 22, 2010
...sad that only certain comediens get called on their words.......... her attacking of browns girls was offensive, and those sticking up for her would condemn conserv comedien limbaugh, or beck if it were obamas girls... so would i ...... so i guess one can say anything as long as they claim to be a comedien.... then why is the left so bent on getting conservstive comediens off the air?...double standard of the left.... she's a whore, its ok, im a comedien....
Pleasure Beach Lover

Richmond, VA

#5 Jul 22, 2010
Kathy Griffin is one of the quickest, funniest comics today.
And she worked her ass off to get where she it.
just hateful

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Dec 7, 2010
Being rude is not funny. Calling young girls fat on national TV is not funny. She's simply a hateful bully. I'm guessing that she must have pretty low self esteem. I never though she was funny, but she stooped to a new low when she attacked Bristol Palin on the Salute to the Troops. I don't watch DWTS, and I am not a fan of the Palins but Griffin's comments were just rude and uncalled for.
Pleasure Beach Lover

Bayonne, NJ

#7 Dec 7, 2010
just hateful wrote:
Being rude is not funny. Calling young girls fat on national TV is not funny. She's simply a hateful bully. I'm guessing that she must have pretty low self esteem. I never though she was funny, but she stooped to a new low when she attacked Bristol Palin on the Salute to the Troops. I don't watch DWTS, and I am not a fan of the Palins but Griffin's comments were just rude and uncalled for.
She's a comic. Get a sense of humor. You really think that was a new low?????
Lol...that's probably one of the mildest things she's ever said! Unless you're a child,
you should know what kind of humor to expect from Kathy Griffin. Don't like it,
don't watch her.
just hateful

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Dec 7, 2010
I don't watch her. I can't stand her. That's really my point. I'm sick to death of these award shows and other things that my teen daughter wants to watch hiring people like her to MC. You have to tolerate her to see Katy Perry and so I had to sit through it. She has no talent. She goes back and forth between attacking people and feeling sorry for herself. I wouldn't be on her or have an opinion of her at all if they would stop sticking her on shows with people I do want to see. No it's not a new low. She has always been classless. So why continue to use her?
tweedledick

Quillota, Chile

#9 Nov 1, 2013
She god she has best puss and vag she has best tts she has best harmpits she has best hair and best butt mmmmmm

MMMMMMNMMMMM

kathy: love you suck it to me

Me:Kay babe
Amy Shumer

Absecon, NJ

#10 Jan 29, 2016
I am the new yenta on the block.
tweedledick

Copiapo, Chile

#11 Apr 9, 2016
i am the og red vag keeper of the block right
kath: do me now bby
me: yeah
hole in one =^¿?!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12 Apr 9, 2016
Pleasure Beach Lover wrote:
Kathy Griffin is one of the quickest, funniest comics today.
And she worked her ass off to get where she it.
...Great on Bill Maher.....
tweedledick

Copiapo, Chile

#13 Apr 9, 2016
...Go Blue Forever...
tweedledick

Copiapo, Chile

#14 Apr 9, 2016
- a telenovela script fro brazila

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News We can't reward Hillary Clinton with the White ... 4 hr ICE 3
News Dr. Drew On Why Loveline Is Ending After 3 Sex-... May 28 Three Psyche 6
People Who Upload Pictures Of Their Food On Soc... May 28 smilecorp 1
News Minnesota eagle, a symbol for wounded vets, die... May 27 Old Sam 1
News Sanders wants David to keep his job on 'Saturda... May 26 Delaneyb 7
News 'The Young and the Restless': Michael Muhney re... May 25 Kim m 1
News Bill Cosby: Still Loved In Canada Despite Being... (Jan '15) May 25 the guy addmits it 3
More from around the web