Www.CoryandTopanga.Com No Longer Exists, Considered Fictitious

Aug 21, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Post Chronicle

Boy Meets World was a hit sitcom, and when characters Cory and Topanga were set to be married, ABC Family created a website for fans to visit - coryandtopanga.com. Well, ladies and gentlemen, unless you saw it ... via The Post Chronicle

Comments
21 - 38 of 38 Comments Last updated Jul 4, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
YASHi

Farmingdale, NJ

#22 Jan 20, 2010
bow chica wow wow wrote:
AS YOU CAN IMAGINE I AM EXTREMLY UPSET I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO CORY AND TOPANGA.COM
I SHALL NEVER WATCH BOY MEETS WORLD AGAIN SINCE THEY LIED TO ME
S MY D!
THE SHOW WAS FROM BACK IN THE DAY!!!! YEARS AGO LIKE IN 95 ... YOU EXPECT THEM TO KEEP THE SITE ON AFTER THE SHOW HAS FINISHED????
iflafsm

Cambridge, MA

#23 Apr 27, 2010
boy meets world was a grate shoe. I think that there should be some kind of episode were it's like there all the age that they are now but we get to see what hapend after the shoe ended, what's the name of Cory and Topanga's kids, did Anjela and Shon get back together, these are the things that I would like to now.
iflafsm

Cambridge, MA

#24 Apr 27, 2010
I own the firs 3 seasons but then they stoped making them into dvd's. why in the hell would they stop at 3 the shoe got beder as it got older.
iflafsm

Cambridge, MA

#25 Apr 27, 2010
yashi is sort of right but if you actualy look at any of the infermation on the site you would now that the site was put up in 1999. it's bean 11 years why would the site still be hear.
bmw crazy

Hollywood, FL

#26 Jun 10, 2010
i just started watching BMW on ABC family an you-tube and i wanted to see there web boo hooo come back coryandtapanga.com
lol

Lake Elsinore, CA

#27 Jul 24, 2010
iflafsm... Wow, grammar was not your best subject huh? And it cost's money to keep a site up, they shut it down after they were married. It would have been pointless to keep it up.
Trey

Greendale, WI

#28 Nov 1, 2010
Boy Meets World, aside from M*A*S*H, was probably the greatest show ever to air on television. I grew up with this show,The lessons taught in it, even though I may have been too young to understand them at the time, have stuck with me my whole life. The characters in this show, unlike any other, are the most realistic and relate-able ever written. Each character was inspirationally brought to life by a full cast of terrific actors.
Trey

Greendale, WI

#29 Nov 1, 2010
iflafsm wrote:
boy meets world was a grate shoe. I think that there should be some kind of episode were it's like there all the age that they are now but we get to see what hapend after the shoe ended, what's the name of Cory and Topanga's kids, did Anjela and Shon get back together, these are the things that I would like to now.
Although your intentions are good, your spelling is not.
Timmia toya

Delafield, WI

#30 Nov 20, 2010
I am so sad. oh man i am sad.
Eric Mathews

Ireland

#31 Aug 2, 2011
peggy and jay wrote:
i just watched the episode on the family channel with my boyfriend of 15 years. We make our life based on this show and when we went to see the website and it was unavaible i cried. I wanted to make a website about my boyfriend and i's wedding, just like corey and tapanga.
I am currently pregnant and whether it is a girl or a boy it will be named after a character in this show.
i dont think anyone relizes how much i base my life on this show.
i was just wondering if anyone has an boy meets world memorablia, for this is what im decorating my babies room with,
please contact me here.
i will check daily.
God i hope its a boy...
lenna

Canada

#32 Jan 27, 2012
Hi I wasent born when the show came out and I understand its been a while since the show ended but it would be pretty cool to see them if they had kids and Mr.feeny is still ALIVEE!!!!
KCD

Brentwood, CA

#33 Jan 27, 2012
peggy and jay wrote:
i just watched the episode on the family channel with my boyfriend of 15 years. We make our life based on this show and when we went to see the website and it was unavaible i cried. I wanted to make a website about my boyfriend and i's wedding, just like corey and tapanga.
I am currently pregnant and whether it is a girl or a boy it will be named after a character in this show.
i dont think anyone relizes how much i base my life on this show.
i was just wondering if anyone has an boy meets world memorablia, for this is what im decorating my babies room with,
please contact me here.
i will check daily.
If you based your life on this show, you would have waited until you were married to have sex.
KCD

Brentwood, CA

#34 Jan 27, 2012
If you based your life on this show, you would have waited until you were married to have sex.
Lauren

Frankfort, KY

#35 Aug 11, 2012
Teically they didnt have a baby... Also they didnt lie, there was a www.coryandtopanga.com strically for the wedding purpose only.
BreaAnna wrote:
hi! congrats on the wedding and the baby! i dont have any boy meets world memorabilia but i have bought a bunch of stuff off of ebay....
best of luck =]
<quoted text>
Lauren

Frankfort, KY

#36 Aug 11, 2012
they didnt lie, there was a www.coryandtopanga.com strically for the wedding purpose only.
Kevin

Bryan, OH

#37 Nov 14, 2012
Was watching the dvd and just saw the episode when they advertised the corytopanga.com thing...out of curiosity of rather it was still out there or not I checked it out haha...good to see others did too haha. A show where the main characters chose abstinence until marriage and showed the struggle of that choice as well as the reward...they had something special and young peop
le would do well to emulate.
Il love boy meet world

Ottawa, Canada

#38 Feb 1, 2014
J'aime boy meet world he écoute tous les jour he vu aime beaucoup Sarah
Emily

Malvern, Australia

#39 Jul 4, 2014
I wish there was a screenshot of coryandtopanga.com , I'd be interested to see what the website looked like. I'm just watching the show now for the first time and am almost up to the wedding episode in season 7!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
La Toya Jackson shock interview on The Talk, Je... (May '13) 7 hr Len is Disgusted 30
Actor Tony Shaloub joins cast of 'Nurse Jackie'... 7 hr Margaret 1
Rosie O'Donnell already causing problems on The... 18 hr jessyblue 2
Miley Cyrus To Perform On Final Episode Of 'Che... 19 hr Big mike 15
General Hospital Spoilers: Fake Luke's Identity... Thu amw 4
Today's News: Our Take - Melody Thomas Scott Di... (Apr '13) Thu dmw 45
Melody Top Music Theater: In gentler times, Hil... (Jun '09) Wed StarMountainKId 19
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Comedy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••