Www.CoryandTopanga.Com No Longer Exists, Considered Fictitious

Aug 21, 2007 Full story: The Post Chronicle 39

Boy Meets World was a hit sitcom, and when characters Cory and Topanga were set to be married, ABC Family created a website for fans to visit - coryandtopanga.com. Well, ladies and gentlemen, unless you saw it ... via The Post Chronicle

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kaylea

Maineville, OH

#1 Aug 24, 2007
Aww i really wanted ot visit it :[
Kaylea

Maineville, OH

#2 Aug 24, 2007
to*

and im not form hamilton OH im in WI
what he hell....
bow chica wow wow

United States

#3 Aug 24, 2007
AS YOU CAN IMAGINE I AM EXTREMLY UPSET I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO CORY AND TOPANGA.COM
I SHALL NEVER WATCH BOY MEETS WORLD AGAIN SINCE THEY LIED TO ME
S MY D!
jenna

Ellwood City, PA

#4 Aug 26, 2007
I love boy meets world
jenna

Ellwood City, PA

#5 Aug 26, 2007
bow chica wow wow wrote:
AS YOU CAN IMAGINE I AM EXTREMLY UPSET I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO CORY AND TOPANGA.COM
I SHALL NEVER WATCH BOY MEETS WORLD AGAIN SINCE THEY LIED TO MES MY D!
well I love boy meets world
matus

Central Point, OR

#6 Aug 26, 2007
its been a long time peole u cant expect everything . wht if u lied and people hated u cause u lied u probly wouldnt feelas good by madie matus
madie matus

Central Point, OR

#7 Aug 26, 2007
oh ya im not from touchet im from wall walla and im proud of it!!!!!!!!!! love madie ^*!(77)!!!!!!!!!
miley c

Palo Alto, CA

#8 Sep 3, 2007
i luv bmw, 2 bad they lied 2 evryone!
Janet and Ray

Mississauga, Canada

#9 Jan 13, 2008
we were looking forward to the site and our story kinda relates to cory and topanga's story we have been together for 8 years and enjoy every minute of it love boy meets world never miss it and yeah it has been a while
peggy and jay

Kingston, Canada

#10 Jan 13, 2008
i just watched the episode on the family channel with my boyfriend of 15 years. We make our life based on this show and when we went to see the website and it was unavaible i cried. I wanted to make a website about my boyfriend and i's wedding, just like corey and tapanga.
I am currently pregnant and whether it is a girl or a boy it will be named after a character in this show.
i dont think anyone relizes how much i base my life on this show.
i was just wondering if anyone has an boy meets world memorablia, for this is what im decorating my babies room with,
please contact me here.
i will check daily.
Darth-Tobi

Harlingen, TX

#11 Oct 16, 2008
It did exist. I didn't see it, though.

My source is, fun enough, my mom. She went to a library and found ti when the episode aired. It was deleted when the series ended.
BreaAnna

Boise, ID

#12 Nov 9, 2008
hi! congrats on the wedding and the baby! i dont have any boy meets world memorabilia but i have bought a bunch of stuff off of ebay....
best of luck =]
peggy and jay wrote:
i just watched the episode on the family channel with my boyfriend of 15 years. We make our life based on this show and when we went to see the website and it was unavaible i cried. I wanted to make a website about my boyfriend and i's wedding, just like corey and tapanga.
I am currently pregnant and whether it is a girl or a boy it will be named after a character in this show.
i dont think anyone relizes how much i base my life on this show.
i was just wondering if anyone has an boy meets world memorablia, for this is what im decorating my babies room with,
please contact me here.
i will check daily.
bmw

Philippines

#13 Nov 14, 2008
LOSERS!
Serenity Strong

Moncton, Canada

#14 Feb 6, 2009
bow chica wow wow wrote:
I SHALL NEVER WATCH BOY MEETS WORLD AGAIN SINCE THEY LIED TO ME
S MY D!
Why would you never watch it again??? they cant be expected to run the site forever. Its not like they lied to you about having an 8th season or something. My cousin Rider worked on the show and when I went there they seemed to have enough to worry about.... Chill... Its just a website.

Serenity Strong
Serenity Strong

Moncton, Canada

#15 Feb 6, 2009
I am from Los Angeles, California... Where the hell did they get salisbury canada??
Autumn Moore

El Paso, TX

#16 Mar 27, 2009
yeah uh Serenity has a point, that was how long ago and the people had alot going on, ending such a popular show after so long..

but i do have to say Sereinty your cousin is georguous, and an awesome actor and i wish he was in more stuff now.
Crissa

Orange, CT

#17 May 1, 2009
miley c wrote:
i luv bmw, 2 bad they lied 2 evryone!
they didnt lie anymore, its been 10 years a website doesnt need to exist that long, it was pobly there when the episode aired so dont stop watching the show (even though it doesnt air at all anymore) because they "lied" to you which they didnt do
Jess

Storm Lake, IA

#18 Dec 10, 2009
It cost money to have a domain name such as coryandtopanga.com , considering the fact that it's been a few years now they probably found that it wasn't really worth it to keep paying for a it.
sweetmax

North Hollywood, CA

#20 Jan 7, 2010
Awww I love Boy Meets world...
MAYUR

Guangzhou, China

#21 Jan 16, 2010
well almost all of u guys saw this show a while back but from me i saw it very recently

i liked it wat evr it was

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yes-We-Can president faces twilight of maybes 5 hr Deo Vindice 5
Lovable 'Saved by the Bell' Actor Arrested on W... 12 hr L Morales 3
What Gwyneth Paltrow Has to Do With Saving the ... Fri who da fuhk 12
'The Young and the Restless': Michael Muhney's ... (Mar '14) Fri vidya roopnarine 7
Calvin Harris Appears In 'Entourage' Movie Trailer Thu indaly 1
Blues soul rock singer Joe Cocker at A&M Records. Dec 23 Oliver Cromwell 2
Bronson Pinchot Runs Up Debt, Lawsuits in Susqu... Dec 22 Noonen 1
More from around the web