The View co-hosts Whoopi Goldberg and...

The View co-hosts Whoopi Goldberg and Rosie O'Donnell 'at war over...

There are 2 comments on the Daily Mail story from Aug 21, 2014, titled The View co-hosts Whoopi Goldberg and Rosie O'Donnell 'at war over.... In it, Daily Mail reports that:

'We will be relentless' : Fury as Obama is seen fist-bumping, high-fiving and laughing on the golf course just MINUTES after pledging justice for journalist James Foley The View co-hosts Whoopi Goldberg and Rosie O'Donnell are reportedly at war over who will get the moderator seat when the 18th season premieres September 15. Both comedians have ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

suzanne

Montréal, Canada

#1 Aug 22, 2014
I would like Whoopi of course cause I do not like Rosie at all to be the show the view this is my my opinion
the truth

Villanova, PA

#2 Aug 29, 2014
Why in the world does ABC want Rosie the Pig????? The new producer Bill Wolf is the same person who produced the Rachel( the Dyk) Maddows show,dosen't that tell you something?
The view will now be a Queer show,Rosie's first guest will be Maddows who will tell viewers they should teach their kids being a HOMO is not a bad thing,watch the view go down the drain...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'DWTS'; Ann Coulter roasted; 'Zombieland 2'; Go... 7 hr K-DJ 1
News 200 Chart Moves: 'Stranger Things' Soundtrack M... 7 hr K-DJ 1
News Michelle Obama Calls for More Diversity in Ente... Tue AAM2000 28
News 'The Young and the Restless' Alert: Jill Farren... Aug 28 Lou 1
Help a Brazilian with a english comedy channel Aug 27 HUE 1
News Bob Odenkirk to write a book of essays about hi... Aug 25 Anyone Care 1
News The weird ways people get fired from 'SNL' Aug 25 Go Blue Forever 7
More from around the web