Raven Symone on 'Cheetah Girls' in Ca...

Raven Symone on 'Cheetah Girls' in Catfights

There are 2023 comments on the National Ledger story from May 31, 2006, titled Raven Symone on 'Cheetah Girls' in Catfights. In it, National Ledger reports that:

Raven Symone doesn't mince words when she talks about how it was to rejoin the rest of Disney Channel's "Cheetah Girls" to make a sequel to their highly successful 2003 telepic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Ledger.

nimmoh

Hayesville, OH

#42 Aug 1, 2006
I think that you guyz look great together i dont think breaking cheetah girls is cool. Its so cool when raven is in the group.
Christina

AOL

#43 Aug 1, 2006
hey is anyone there????? i love raven!! im going to her concert this mounth in Billings!!
Christina

AOL

#44 Aug 1, 2006
go cheetah girls!!!!!!!! i cant wait to see the next one cheetah girls 2!!!!!!!!!
Christina

AOL

#45 Aug 1, 2006
hello!!!!!!!!!! is anyone there???
Christina

AOL

#46 Aug 1, 2006
hello!!!!!!!!!! if anyone is there would you mind talking to me on here!!!!! i love he cheetah girls!!
JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA

United States

#47 Aug 2, 2006
HEY RAVEN...WILL YOU PERFORM IN THE CONCERT COMING TO JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA OCTOBER 9
Danielle P

Warner Robins, GA

#48 Aug 2, 2006
hey raven didnt go solo she was already a singer before the cheetahs!
Janea

AOL

#49 Aug 3, 2006
I think that You Shouldnt care what they say Because they are just jealous because they dont have the expierience that you have .So the the reason that they did that was to make the group better so they think but what they really did was make the group wrost .And i dont think you should have tryed to make it right with jealous people.OK!!!!!!!!
Janea

AOL

#50 Aug 3, 2006
One thin you are my apsolute favorite so write back and we can get together and go shopping!!!!!!!!!!
Janea

AOL

#51 Aug 3, 2006
Danielle P wrote:
hey raven didnt go solo she was already a singer before the cheetahs!
I Think she did Because she was already had a record before cheetah girls came along
Janea

AOL

#52 Aug 3, 2006
syrislynne wrote:
I think raven is real talented and is a good acter
and i hope cheetah girls 2 is cheetahlishos
I Know what you mean girl I almost start to cry when I am at somebodys House and they dont have cable so i cant watch thats so raven.
Janea

AOL

#53 Aug 3, 2006
shawn young wrote:
I really like ur songs cheetas make more i luv the songs like the partys just begun i really like that 1 whrite back to.... shawn9young@yahoo.com plz ps. u guys r aswome and cool
Is the email adress for everyone to go to.write back
Janea

AOL

#54 Aug 3, 2006
Christina wrote:
hey is anyone there????? i love raven!! im going to her concert this mounth in Billings!!
Yes theres someone here talk
Janea

AOL

#55 Aug 3, 2006
fuunny monkey wrote:
go cheetah girls
They are so funky freash
Janea

AOL

#56 Aug 3, 2006
chels wrote:
<quoted text>I AGREE BUT HONESTLY I LIKE RAVEN BETTER SOLO! IDK! I JUST LIKE HER VIOCE! I LIKE HER BETTER THAN THE CHEETAH GIRLS! WHAT DO U THINK?
She was actuially way better alone because better sound and less confution
Janea

AOL

#57 Aug 3, 2006
Jamaican chick wrote:
i think they should just get back together nd start all over.
No because if they start all over it will be a apsoulute mess!!!!!!!!!!
Janea

AOL

#58 Aug 3, 2006
Christina wrote:
hello!!!!!!!!!! if anyone is there would you mind talking to me on here!!!!! i love he cheetah girls!!
what do you want to talk about
marceja

AOL

#59 Aug 3, 2006
what up
jasmine

AOL

#60 Aug 3, 2006
I hate raven because she act like she the boss and one thing you is ugly
lauren

AOL

#61 Aug 3, 2006
shawn young wrote:
I really like ur songs cheetas make more i luv the songs like the partys just begun i really like that 1 whrite back to.... shawn9young@yahoo.com plz ps. u guys r aswome and cool
shawn i agree with you i like the songs in cheetah girl 1 like cinderalla,girl power , and i like the party just began hey shawn holla at me at dashasta11@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joel McHale details Rochester Uber ride on 'Ton... 7 hr Danny 1
News Whatever Happened to ... the Ocean Club? 22 hr Fred E 16
News 'Roseanne' Star Recalls Fight to Air Controvers... Tue Frankie Rizzo 101
News Comedian Joel McHale took Uber from Rochester t... Tue Garry 1
News The Latest: Topless protester charges at Bill C... Apr 11 Pardon Pard 3
News Cynthia Nixon: Democrats need to let black wome... Apr 10 Henry 7
News Kimmel apologizes for Melania Trump joke amid H... Apr 10 jollyo 2