Raven Symone on 'Cheetah Girls' in Catfights

Full story: National Ledger

Raven Symone doesn't mince words when she talks about how it was to rejoin the rest of Disney Channel's "Cheetah Girls" to make a sequel to their highly successful 2003 telepic.
Comments
21 - 40 of 2,024 Comments Last updated Apr 7, 2013
GABBY

Hialeah, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2006

Judged:

RAVEN,I WATCH THATS SO RAVEN ALL THE TIME.YOU ARE SO AUSOME.
GABBY

Hialeah, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2006

Judged:

GABBY wrote:
I LIKE RAVEN SYMONE,IT WAS FUNNY SHE STEPPED IN THE DOG POO IN CHEETAH GIRLS 1.
WHERE WERE YOU BORN?HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO NEW YORK?
GABBY

Hialeah, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2006

I LIKE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE NICE AND FUNNY ALSOYOU PLAY A GIRL FROM TEXAS.I'M MOVING TO TEXAS NEXT MONTH
GABBY

Hialeah, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2006

you guys are the BEST. Ihave cheetah everything.where were you guys born.i was born in north carolina.
juliette rodriguez

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2006

daer raven I wish I was like you like a move star
love
juliette.
ashleee

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2006

you'r dancing moves r 2 kool! And u guys have the best singing voice i wish i could b in you'r movies
dunno

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2006

i don't think it is any bodys busness whether the cheetah girls and raven should back together it is none of our busness and if any of u people like the cheetah girls and raven u seriously wouldn't be shoven ur noses in their stuff if they knew u were doing this think about what they would think about u then it makes matters worse
anna

Salem, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2006

hello i have a question for all of u do u like the 1st movie that u all made or do u like the 2nd one
Jbig

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2006

Judged:

I say that we should all get together (the anti-ravens) and buy stock in disney until we are the majority share holders and fire raven first day. Then after that we take raven put her on a plane to Iraq were there she will make a show called "thats so raven" or in arabic " ثاتسذلكالغ
when in the first part of the season the groups will turn their attention away from others and declare a jihad on raven eventually going to war with her fat ass. When raven defeats them with her BIG ASS she will then try to take over the world in a sort of hilter type matter. Then we use all resources and A-Bomb her ass back to the stone age where peace in the middle east is finally reached and all the world nations declare peace among themselves.
kareena kapoor

Old Town, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2006

wow raven ur very good at acting so yea mail me back at kareena_kaporrsings@yahoo.com i have even yahoo massager so that we can chat so see bye losts of love to u byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Jade

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2006

i think the cheetahs need to just pull together, make up for any fights they had, dont do any tours for a while, just chill, and then put out a new album.
Vanessa Anne Hudgens Fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2006

Why isn't she in the band but in the movies?
kenya

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2006

i love the cheetah girls i have a bild a bear cheetah club and i on cheetah singing group the cheetah girls made me realize how important friends are and that you may get in to bad things where you think you can't get out but hold on and ya friends will always have ya back so when i'am in those times i think about my favrit cheetah lishus soung sisters and remeber not matter the ya color shap or size your always a cheetah in side cause that whats makes you a cheetah.
GABBY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2006

GABBY wrote:
RAVEN,I WATCH THATS SO RAVEN ALL THE TIME.YOU ARE SO AUSOME.
HI RAVEN HOW YOU DOING UM, THE DIRECTOR SAID TO COME OVER TO THE STUDIO OKAY, WELL MEET AT 7:30IN THE MORNIG.
syrislynne

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2006

I think raven is real talented and is a good acter
and i hope cheetah girls 2 is cheetahlishos
syrislynne

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2006

i love your movie cheetah girl and i want to see
cheetah girls 2 so bad
Glorielis

Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2006

Judged:

I love your dreses.And your friends.And you are very fat.
I live in Puerto Rican
shania

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2006

Jamaican chick wrote:
i think they should back togetherjust get nd start all over.
i think your absoultly right
shania

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2006

i think there a very good group
fuunny monkey

Center Line, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2006

go cheetah girls

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••