Raven Symone on 'Cheetah Girls' in Catfights

Full story: National Ledger

Raven Symone doesn't mince words when she talks about how it was to rejoin the rest of Disney Channel's "Cheetah Girls" to make a sequel to their highly successful 2003 telepic.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of2,024
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
raegan stayer

Louisburg, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2006

Judged:

i think that is selfish of them to do that and even raven to go solo and stuff like that . just because she is famous not quiet she should not be a snobby thing. i hope she makesup and make more of them cause they are meant to be friends and should be instead of fighting at something rediculas . if one of them were snobby grow up jerk
chels

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2006

Judged:

raegan stayer wrote:
i think that is selfish of them to do that and even raven to go solo and stuff like that . just because she is famous not quiet she should not be a snobby thing. i hope she makesup and make more of them cause they are meant to be friends and should be instead of fighting at something rediculas . if one of them were snobby grow up jerk
I AGREE BUT HONESTLY I LIKE RAVEN BETTER SOLO! IDK! I JUST LIKE HER VIOCE! I LIKE HER BETTER THAN THE CHEETAH GIRLS! WHAT DO U THINK?
Jamaican chick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2006

Judged:

i think they should just get back together nd start all over.
Ant

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2006

Judged:

I really don't know why Raven left?if you ask me i think that Adrienne is the leader now. But I do agree with Jamaican Chick they should just get back together. But I say we boycott all things that remind us of Raven Symone' and The Cheetah girls even the new movie coming out in August. What do you think about it?
rachel simone

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2006

Judged:

everyone wants too no the truth behind why raven is no longer part of the cheetah girls well it is because she was never really supposed too be in it in the frist place disney channel put her in the group too make the three other girls popular and it worked but when the time came for raven too get back in the studio with them too record there x-mas album raven was too busy with her show getting more popular than lizzie mcgirre and also the movie for one night raven did not have the time but i too belive there were some fights and it was between adrienne and raven what do you say about that?
Tarrence

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2006

Judged:

i hope it is not because raven is becoming prissy because that would be bad.....i hope she is just busy??!!!I'm in love with raven.
Tarrence

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2006

Judged:

rachel simone wrote:
everyone wants too no the truth behind why raven is no longer part of the cheetah girls well it is because she was never really supposed too be in it in the frist place disney channel put her in the group too make the three other girls popular and it worked but when the time came for raven too get back in the studio with them too record there x-mas album raven was too busy with her show getting more popular than lizzie mcgirre and also the movie for one night raven did not have the time but i too belive there were some fights and it was between adrienne and raven what do you say about that?
wow that whole popularity thing was such a good answer..........
beth - texas

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2006

Judged:

i like totally agree with Jamaican chick and honestly i really dont like raven solo at all!! they were soo good when they were a group and well kiely sabrina and adrinne sound good without her but i just think theres sumthin missin when shes not there!! wat bout yall??
destiny

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2006

Judged:

hey gur frien
Miltown Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2006

Judged:

i think dat raven should do her own thing bcuz she waz doin good by her self.And like Ant said Adrienne she be the lead singer. But 2 me none of them was the lead singer. They all have beautiful voices. So it really doesnt matter.
emo girl

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2006

Judged:

Miltown Girl wrote:
i think dat raven should do her own thing bcuz she waz doin good by her self.And like Ant said Adrienne she be the lead singer. But 2 me none of them was the lead singer. They all have beautiful voices. So it really doesnt matter.
i agree with you cuz they do have beautiful voices and if you think about it raven waz a big brat but they all had good parts by
bREAH lOVE

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2006

Judged:

I THINK THAT THEY ALL HAVE BEAUTIFUL VOICES!!bUT I THINK THAT
THEY ALL SHOULD FORGET ABOUT THIS AND BE FREINDS!!BUT I THINK
THEY ALL HAVE BEAUTIFUL VOICES SO IT REALLY DOES NOT MATTER!

BUT I LOVE BTHEM ALL!
BEN

Encinitas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2006

Judged:

WHY ARE YOU CHEETAN'S SO CUTE YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE OH ANDYOU ARE HOT TOO I LOVE YOU GUYS.
kristie

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2006

Judged:

i think raven should do her own things because the rest of the cheetah girls think all of them should work together as teamwork but i think raven should do what she wants and the other cheetah girls should do what they want
mariah love

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2006

Judged:

i thought tath it was sad when raven left and start crying because she thought she was wrong but they been the one talking behind ravens back.
shawn young

Albany, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2006

Judged:

I really like ur songs cheetas make more i luv the songs like the partys just begun i really like that 1 whrite back to.... shawn9young@yahoo.com plz ps. u guys r aswome and cool
casey croft

Copperas Cove, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2006

Judged:

what up cheetas i think they need to put your songs on the radio!!
casey croft

Copperas Cove, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2006

Judged:

you guys are off the hook
SABRINA

Hialeah, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2006

Judged:

YOUR COOL AND I LIKE YOUR DANCE MOVES ON CHEETAH GIRLS.WHERE WERE YOU BORN.
GABBY

Hialeah, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2006

Judged:

I LIKE RAVEN SYMONE,IT WAS FUNNY SHE STEPPED IN THE DOG POO IN CHEETAH GIRLS 1.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of2,024
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••